2009-12-14: Oh dear...

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2009-12-14: Oh dear...

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Oh dear...
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2009-12-14: Oh dear...

Post by davester65 »

Well, that was a bit anti-climactic. I do have a feeling a lecture from the fairies is coming though.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

The cat still has profoundly creepy eyes of burning, featureless white and is still hanging there in the air is an utterly dispassionate manner.
Not a good thing. An awesome thing, perhaps... but not a good thing.
Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

Oh, they're talking to Sara, probably. I didn't see her at first and thought she was telling Jon to put "that thing" (Meji) down.
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

A non-$#!7-talking Ellis really is kinda creepy, especially now. What if Ellis has been permanently displaced, too? What will Meji do without a scapegoat for her own totally inappropriate tendencies? Will Sara have to take over that role?

Well, it looks like we can all tell the difference just by Ellis not saying anything. Still, it might be funny if Senilis tries to pretend that Ellis is still in there next time someone throws a comment his way. Or if he's all totally wise and benevolent or something, though I kinda doubt that.
Kill...more...elves.
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

ChunLing wrote:Well, it looks like we can all tell the difference just by Ellis not saying anything. Still, it might be funny if Senilis tries to pretend that Ellis is still in there next time someone throws a comment his way. Or if he's all totally wise and benevolent or something, though I kinda doubt that.
Not even Senilis could put on a personality so sarcastic as to convince anyone of that.
joeflood
Forum Regular

Post by joeflood »

Labrat wrote:The cat still has profoundly creepy eyes of burning, featureless white and is still hanging there in the air is an utterly dispassionate manner.
Ellis has always had glowy eyes. It's time for this 'Ellis is Senilis' nonsense to stop.
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

joeflood wrote:Ellis has always had glowy eyes. It's time for this 'Ellis is Senilis' nonsense to stop.
No it's not. Go back to your politically correct cave and let us grownups have our silly.
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

Labrat wrote:The cat still has profoundly creepy eyes of burning, featureless white and is still hanging there in the air is an utterly dispassionate manner.
Actually, he looks like he's about to pass out or barf to me. He might be sharing Meji's post "tequila & sodomy" hangover.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
Initial B
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Initial B »

Well, Ellis still loks a bit woozy, but I think Anilis is still in Meji somewhere. Meji should have been able to cast at least some sort of spell, so perhaps Anilis is interfering with Meji's normal majic.

It looks like the pedos just want to talk, that should help calm down sara a bit. She should know after her last encounter that they could probably lay a whooping on her if they so choose.

Looking forward to some talking heads exposition about how god-mortal interactions normally work.