2010-05-07: Searching...

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Re: 2010-05-07: Searching...

Post by ChunLing »

The thing is, the elven mages (probably a little more experienced and with a lot more knowledge pertaining to the bakas) thought they had the bakas pretty well in check...but the bakas all got loose and started delivering smackdowns within a few seconds of deciding they weren't enjoying the show anymore. Of course, the elves were distracted by then, but still.
Kill...more...elves.
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

I'd say the pedofearies are kinda like familiars to the energy balls; they siphon off a bit of energy and thus you need to cut.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Rakshasa Taisab wrote:I'd say the pedofearies are kinda like familiars to the energy balls; they siphon off a bit of energy and thus you need to cut.
"Need to cut"? Not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean what it sounds like ... :?

I don't think this analogy works very well. Yes, they look like magical sidekicks, but that's not really the way they act. They're more like the ghods' keepers than their familiars. Of course, the distinction will be lost on the Tsuirakuans.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

I'm...Ellis may be atypical for a familiar, but he generally seems to be more than a fashion accessory, if still far less than a surrogate parent.

In that light, I'm not sure what it means to say that the bakas are "more like the ghods' keepers than their familiars." Much as I hate admitting that I might not have the upper hand (mentally) on those Tsuirakuans.
Kill...more...elves.
Nell
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Nell »

Anyone else notice in the last panel that Nookie's pigtails look oddly shriveled?

Was she flying so fast that her hair started to burn?
Precursor of wall-o-text post avalanches.
Macarius
New Poster

Post by Macarius »

This could get messy.