2010-05-19: What Did You Do?

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2010-05-19: What Did You Do?

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for What Did You Do?
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2010-05-19: What Did You Do?

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

What did he do? Kill the server obviously...
KayDat
New Poster

Post by KayDat »

Granted, I didn't actually check all her holes... I mean, I didn't see a point in checking the one that is suppose to bleed.
What, you mean it's common for Errants to have hemorrhoids? ;]
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

KayDat wrote:What, you mean it's common for Errants to have hemorrhoids? ;]
There's something about the female anatomy that I think you should know...
incantar
New Poster

Post by incantar »

Rakshasa Taisab wrote:There's something about the female anatomy that I think you should know...
Theres a particularly virulent strain of cooties that causes these horrific symptoms. That's why God commanded the Israelites to stay away from girls at certain times of the month.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

Is that the closest thing to actual concern that defective kitty has said to meji way so far?
Last edited by DatDude on May 19th, 2010, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
Angrist
Forum Trainee

Post by Angrist »

I find it interesting that not a hint of our baka friend's wings shows up in her shadow. I know they're gossamer thin anyway, but you'd think that some of it would show up, no?
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

Um... ow. That looks uncomfortable.
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

Given that Meji is unconscious and Ellis is talking to someone who terrifies him and has a distinct reason to worry about Meji's safety, his expression of "concern" is not significant.

Also, it is not unprecedented. In previous cases, when Meji was not around or not conscious, Ellis has demonstrated some degree of concern for her safety. It is possible that this is nothing more than a reflection of some (not definitely established) connection between his life-span and her own, though most of what is established about familiars suggest that the Errantverse does not observe many of the usual rules governing such things.

Did it manage to occur to anyone that the reason Meji broke off contact with Ian was simply because she had passed out? He certainly gave no sign of considering that possibility (of course he was busy doing unnatural and wrong things to the landscape).
Kill...more...elves.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

I am reminded of the movie Scanners.
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?