2010-07-29: Technical Difficulties.

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2010-07-29: Technical Difficulties.

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Technical Difficulties.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Re: 2010-07-29: Technical Difficulties.

Post by Slamlander »

Gramps is sure calling it right! :)
He *knows* that the elves are under attack now, where that other mage still has to find a clue.

I love the magical vid-phone :)
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

Scryphones every bit as bad a cell phones
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
TheNifty
New Poster

Post by TheNifty »

Ichiro is rapidly becoming my favorite character. He might well be the only competent leader in the entire world; everyone else seems to have used Perception as a dump stat.
Dallen Andair
Errant Scholar

Post by Dallen Andair »

Since elven jackass let slip that they were "antagonized into war" there's another possibility.

Meji's granddad may not know that the elves are under attack, but he has all the reason he needs to get Tsuriraku's forces ready for a full-blown preemptive strike. And since Ian really has no grief with the Tsurirakans, it's not much of an issue unless some officer gets trigger happy.

The elves are in for one hell of a bad week.
Yenhael: Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
Ian: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

Dallen Andair wrote:Since elven jackass let slip that they were "antagonized into war" there's another possibility.
Yeah, panic and confusion on the other side usually means they're preparing to attack you.
Aajav-Khan
Forum Regular

Post by Aajav-Khan »

TheNifty wrote:Ichiro is rapidly becoming my favorite character. He might well be the only competent leader in the entire world; everyone else seems to have used Perception as a dump stat.
Exactly. He is a refreshing change to all the rest of the politicos we have seen so far.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Aajav-Khan wrote:
TheNifty wrote:Ichiro is rapidly becoming my favorite character. He might well be the only competent leader in the entire world; everyone else seems to have used Perception as a dump stat.
Exactly. He is a refreshing change to all the rest of the politicos we have seen so far.
I thought the Troll Matriarch was doing pretty well with her, "Hell no, we're leaving now" policy.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Imp-Chan wrote:
Aajav-Khan wrote:
TheNifty wrote:Ichiro is rapidly becoming my favorite character
I thought the Troll Matriarch was doing pretty well with her, "Hell no, we're leaving now" policy.
That was pretty good too. They are tied for brains and sense but Ichiro has seriously upscaled her on class. ;)
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
Jeff
New Poster

Post by Jeff »

"Aide, get me General Izayoi, now!"