2010-08-05: Taking it Well.

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2010-08-05: Taking it Well.

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Taking it Well.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Re: 2010-08-05: Taking it Well.

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Man, that was nasty. Looks like the damage was confined to Meji's cell block, though.
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

HAHAHAH

Cat boy god I hate anthros I hope ellis is the exception. Im guessing she either fixed her hair or pulled it out and made new pigtails.
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

Ummm, her one pigtail is noticeably shorter and less...kempt than the other. So maybe only part of it was...transformed. I still wouldn't say she was exaggerating.

I thought it was just 'cause of the explosion before. But man...I can't believe she was tempted to eat anything in that aftermath. Maybe she just meant the sandwich didn't look very appetizing, though given the general state of affairs I think that much goes without saying. She somehow didn't mention that a lot of things seemed to have turned half into one thing and half into something not very compatible with the other half. That hand/root combo is probably the creepiest. To me, anyway. Look around, kitty-kins, and be thankful for what didn't happen to you.
Kill...more...elves.
Luciifiel
Forum Regular

Post by Luciifiel »

Hey, Michael, can you post an image of panel 3 without any text balloons(and maybe that pole)? :P

Thanks! :p

Btw, Nookie has TAILS?!
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

Luciifiel wrote:Btw, Nookie has TAILS?!
Pigtails, not tails.
Nell
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Nell »

Luciifiel wrote:Hey, Michael, can you post an image of panel 3 without any text balloons(and maybe that pole)? :P

Thanks! :p

Btw, Nookie has TAILS?!
...you seriously want to see what would be in that mini micro scant itty bitty tiny winy bit of space? Poe'd need a microscope to bring out any details.
Or to zoom to the point testicles would be made of 2-3 pixels. ...I reckon zooming @ 600%
Precursor of wall-o-text post avalanches.
Macarius
New Poster

Post by Macarius »

Well, at least he can still fly......He does still have his wings.
Scient
Forum Regular

Post by Scient »

At least he can still crack wise, still has his mouth.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

It just got turned into mud again. Before, I thought it was clarified that mixed-things meant humans and not half-elves. Now, I am less sure when we know the full backstory that ALL, if not most, Tsuirakuans are partially elven.
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?