2010-10-18: Pre Battle Bitching

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2010-10-18: Pre Battle Bitching

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Pre Battle Bitching
Talancir
Errant Scholar

Re: 2010-10-18: Pre Battle Bitching

Post by Talancir »

grammar check on the first frame: "And I still kinda iffy....'" probably meant to say "I'm still kinda iffy."

so, when are we gonna find out that Sarine is carrying Jon's kid? :D
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Sigh. I really need to get Poe to go back to giving me scripts ahead of time. He's been so busy with scripts for Secret Followup Project that he hasn't had much time to stay ahead on the comic.

Dodging repairmen for weeks and painting our entire upstairs probably didn't help, either. On the plus side, his office is now clean for the first time in, well... pretty much ever.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Imp-Chan wrote:Sigh. I really need to get Poe to go back to giving me scripts ahead of time. He's been so busy with scripts for Secret Followup Project that he hasn't had much time to stay ahead on the comic.

Dodging repairmen for weeks and painting our entire upstairs probably didn't help, either. On the plus side, his office is now clean for the first time in, well... pretty much ever.

^-^'
A clean office??? BLASPHEMY,HERESY, SACRILEGE!
If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then imagine what an empty desk is the sign of.
;)
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
the_leander
New Poster

Post by the_leander »

Slamlander wrote: A clean office??? BLASPHEMY,HERESY, SACRILEGE!
If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then imagine what an empty desk is the sign of.
;)
In my experience... OCD. :lol:
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Slamlander wrote:
Imp-Chan wrote:Dodging repairmen for weeks and painting our entire upstairs probably didn't help, either. On the plus side, his office is now clean for the first time in, well... pretty much ever.
A clean office??? BLASPHEMY,HERESY, SACRILEGE!
;)
Oh, the desk isn't EMPTY... it's still got a full quotient of cats. And if it helps, my office more than makes up for the temporary tidiness of Poe's. If I want mine clean I first need a decent filing cabinet, about half a dozen bookshelves, an actual desk, and a part-time office assistant who will work for nothing but praise and cookies!

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

If I want my office clean, I need some sort of flying marsupial removal service (my office has been taken over by Sugar Gliders).
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Does anybody understand what Sarine means by the "last time you HAVE to take (a trip {with me}/{via warp gate})" comment?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Kian
Forum Regular

Post by Kian »

Well, dead people don't need warp gates for one. And if they survive, I'm sure Jon can get a ride on an airship, or horses.

Hmm, what kind of transport does Jon actually like? It strikes me as kind of weird that he hates pretty much all sorts of travel except for walking.
Scient
Forum Regular

Post by Scient »

Walking is awesome.

On another random note, someone talked about heliomancers in the last thread and I've been meaning to comment, if it's manipulating luminosity, it boils down to manipulating electron ORBITS, whaddup!

Cat-girls? Oh, I'm sure Ellis will take the hit. He's still invulnerable, right?