2010-12-09: Double Fail.

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2010-12-09: Double Fail.

Post by Graybeard »

The rollover is depressing. Nisotta was one of the few sane elves.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2010-12-09: Double Fail.

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Double Fail.
mediocrates
Forum Regular

Post by mediocrates »

Graybeard wrote:The rollover is depressing. Nisotta was one of the few sane elves.
Ian's kill count in terms of "elves who are actually dicks" is, when it comes right down to it, quite low.
Nell
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Nell »

This sequence makes me a sad sad panda and I think it will go downhill from here.
BTW who's the fruit with the braid?
Precursor of wall-o-text post avalanches.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

mediocrates wrote:
Graybeard wrote:The rollover is depressing. Nisotta was one of the few sane elves.
Ian's kill count in terms of "elves who are actually dicks" is, when it comes right down to it, quite low.
All elves are the same in the sight of Ian and the Ensigerum.
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

So, Inanire grenades just, sort of, overloaded and shorted out? I mean, Ian didn't even seem to notice them before.

And panel 4 - is that one even finished, or is the floor there just so white and shiny? Marble, perhaps? ;)
Initial B
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Initial B »

It looks like Ian disassembled them in subconsciously. Maybe he has a part of his brain sectioned off in auto-defence mode to guard against things sneaking up on him? He seems to have made quite the upgrade on himself since he last penetrated the elven fortress.
Aajav-Khan
Forum Regular

Post by Aajav-Khan »

Pillaroforder wrote:So, Inanire grenades just, sort of, overloaded and shorted out? I mean, Ian didn't even seem to notice them before.
Yeah, this is really becoming a non-event. Ian just blasts everything and time ninjas chop elves to pieces. Everything goes according to the bad guys plan. I would like to express my opinion that this is boring. One sided fights generally are. There is no suspension. Hopefully things will improve soon.
ratfox
Forum Regular

Post by ratfox »

Hopefully, the first thing they did this time was to evacuate non-combatants...
normalphil
Heretical Monk

Post by normalphil »

They killed Nisotta!? I liked Nisotta!

Aajav-Khan wrote:
Pillaroforder wrote:So, Inanire grenades just, sort of, overloaded and shorted out? I mean, Ian didn't even seem to notice them before.
Yeah, this is really becoming a non-event. Ian just blasts everything and time ninjas chop elves to pieces. Everything goes according to the bad guys plan. I would like to express my opinion that this is boring. One sided fights generally are. There is no suspension. Hopefully things will improve soon.
Or they went off fine and just don't work anymore, what with always-on deirriffic adaption. Inanire had its chance already, and while the elves came really close, Ian got away. The Tsuirakans are arriving with a whole new tech-tree Ian hasn't encountered yet, then they'll get their shot.