2011-04-21: Fancy Meeting You Here...

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2011-04-21: Fancy Meeting You Here...

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Fancy Meeting You Here...
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: 2011-04-21: Fancy Meeting You Here...

Post by Forrest »

I'm trying to imagine circumstances where Jon is captured by a secret organization and taken to their leader which are sufficiently different from these ones to matter in the relevant ways...
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
hotduelist
New Poster

Post by hotduelist »

"Oh look, someone who I know is acquainted to an elf that hunts half-elves, a half-elf with a napolean complex, and a talking, flying cat. I totally shouldn't care about anything except saying 'hi' to him"
Anthony
Errant Scholar

Post by Anthony »

hotduelist wrote:"Oh look, someone who I know is acquainted to an elf that hunts half-elves, a half-elf with a napolean complex, and a talking, flying cat. I totally shouldn't care about anything except saying 'hi' to him"
He might be inclined to ask how Meji is doing. Gossip is important, particularly since she kind of unexpectedly cut off contact.
Ged
Errant Scholar

Post by Ged »

He probably can't imagine any threat that John would be to him. I mean let's be honest here - he's lived through a lot - it may not be entirely unjustified arrogance.
Scient
Forum Regular

Post by Scient »

Ian is so. nuts. LOOK how he cruises from one emotional state to another, barely having time to blink in between: from megalomanical god-wrath into "Hiiiii, buddyyyyy, what's uuuuup!"
Ged
Errant Scholar

Post by Ged »

So he was a bit shouty - I shout sometimes too. Not all people get carried away with their emotions.

Ian seems to be the one sane person in this entire crap storm. Find your enemies and kill them all. Pity the rules of drama mean he's basically doomed to lose. ^_^
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

Ged wrote:Ian seems to be the one sane person in this entire crap storm.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hehehehe *gasps for breath* ...oh... my... that is the funniest thing I've heard in AGES.
Scient
Forum Regular

Post by Scient »

Ged wrote:So he was a bit shouty - I shout sometimes too. Not all people get carried away with their emotions.

Ian seems to be the one sane person in this entire crap storm. Find your enemies and kill them all. Pity the rules of drama mean he's basically doomed to lose. ^_^
No mistake, good character build-up allows us to understand where he's coming from, but that doesn't mean he's remained stable of mind. He's running GENOCIDE!, and with inspiration. That was not a bit shouty, I even suspect Jon's timely appearance might have saved the Imperatrix's life. This is a major mood-swing, and as hotduelist commented, he's not really thinking of what he's seeing, but reacting by first emotion instead. These are some pretty psychotic tendencies. I can't wait to see how he'll spin completely out of control once it's brought to his attention that Jon is not on his side here.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Ged wrote:He probably can't imagine any threat that John would be to him. I mean let's be honest here - he's lived through a lot - it may not be entirely unjustified arrogance.
Is that John the Baptist that you are refering to or are you misspelling Jon Amraphael's name?

Ian isn't thinking about 'threats' at this time, which is exactly Anita's point.
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?