2011-05-19: Poit

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2011-05-19: Poit

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Poit
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2011-05-19: Poit

Post by Graybeard »

"Poit"? So we're going to be seeing a short, incredibly busty archaeologist soon?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
eee
Errant Scholar

Post by eee »

Graybeard wrote:"Poit"? So we're going to be seeing a short, incredibly busty archaeologist soon?
THAT would be interesting. (considers an Errant Story / Wapsi Square crossover. Monica would salivate over all the new things to learn while continuing to deny magic exists. Shelly and the fairies, being at approximately the same mental / emotional level, would probably get along well. Bud and Brandi would tell Ian, the Elves, and the Ensigerum to knock it off and be OBEYED. Jin would still be crazy. Tina and Meji... somehow, I think the Demon Collective and the Scary Little Devil Girl might be able help each other. Jon and Sarine could go off and 'rest'. Sara... don't quite know how Sara would react to this, or which one of these strange new people she might connect with.. And Dietzel could introduce Ellis to the joys of home pizza delivery...)
Itterind
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Itterind »

Poity is good. Very techy!

Oh and interesting webcomic. Must check out!
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

The first thing "Poit" puts me in mind of is Pinky from Pinky and The Brain.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Madayar
Forum Regular
Twitter @: Madayar

Post by Madayar »

Sooooo he went for Pop and Poit. Well...not as bad as it could've been (Poop and Pout, Poe and Poe), but still.

At least she closed the door. That was in discussion, right?

And I still think "Apple Startup Sound" would've been interesting. Or, if he really wants to fuck with the minds, Apple Startup Sound and Windows Shutdown Sound!

Also, what sound does a nuclear reactor console make when being shut down? It is Windows based...

(I will not converse about the absurdity of travelling through holes in space, this is high fantasy, physics stays out of it from page 1)
"Writers live in the worlds of books they've not yet written."
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Madayar wrote:I will not converse about the absurdity of travelling through holes in space, this is high fantasy, physics stays out of it from page 1
So you don't like Stargate either? Einstein himself suggested wormholes.
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

It looks like the door emitted a lot of scary radiation and a funny noise. I'm not sure that counts as "closed". It also kinda looks like the whatever it is shot the airships through the planet, which is somewhat alarming. But I suspect that if there is going to be any problem with having done this, it will be of the variety that becomes fully apparent only when it is years too late to do anything about it.
Kill...more...elves.
Flintlock
Forum Regular

Post by Flintlock »

Poit? Poit??!!!! *Cue repeat of 'pop' exclamation*
"Space is big. Really big." - Douglas Adams
Bytemite
Resident Wormhole Lawyer

Post by Bytemite »

:o

Inner and outer horizons, white hole interior region, Schwarzschild wormholes! Poe is a genius! Theoretical physics are win!

Much with the radiation. Including ship sized radiation and whole-people radiation out the other end.

Back to lurking.