That Typos Thread

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
DarkLight140
New Poster

Re: That Typos Thread

Post by DarkLight140 »

20080227: "Chapter Twenty Three" should be "Chapter Thirty Three".
Talancir
Errant Scholar

Post by Talancir »

DarkLight140 wrote:20080227: "Chapter Twenty Three" should be "Chapter Thirty Three".
um, not even that! unless I missed a chapter transition from when we found Ian dreaming about his childhood, until Anilis ruined it, to where we are now, it should be thirty two, not twenty three or thirty three.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Talancir wrote:
DarkLight140 wrote:20080227: "Chapter Twenty Three" should be "Chapter Thirty Three".
um, not even that! unless I missed a chapter transition from when we found Ian dreaming about his childhood, until Anilis ruined it, to where we are now, it should be thirty two, not twenty three or thirty three.
The transition to 32 happened right in the middle of the confrontation with the elves outside PN. Chapter 33 is correct.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Talancir
Errant Scholar

Post by Talancir »

Graybeard wrote:
Talancir wrote:
The transition to 32 happened right in the middle of the confrontation with the elves outside PN. Chapter 33 is correct.
really? you have a date for it? I'm trying to double-check as we speak. and if so, then yeah, cause that last chapter seemed kinda long.

EDIT: nvm, found it! yes, I agree with Thirty Three.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

20080303, panel 2, end of Sarine's first bubble: "something or me to wear. " -> "something for me to wear."
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

20080303 panel 3 bubble 3: "were you able to deliver the it?" Seems lost between "the note" and "it"
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

20080307, 4th panel, Sarine's first speech bubble: "are extremely difficult to make" should be "was extremely difficult to make" (or "is")

I also wonder whether Misa's "purge device" in that same panel is correct, but have no idea what else it could be.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
dirsian
One Post Wonder

Post by dirsian »

20041029 - Voiceover 2nd Bubble - "Social Sigma" -> Social Stigma
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

20080310, panel 3, Sarine's second bubble: "than a just a long coat. " -> "than just a long coat."
Lado
One Post Wonder

Post by Lado »

20080314, first panel, Jon's second bubble: "get me pass security" -> "get me past security"