2011-10-03: Enrage

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2011-10-03: Enrage

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Enrage
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Re: 2011-10-03: Enrage

Post by ChunLing »

It's amazing that Ian still has pants...though perhaps not, after that take-off.
Kill...more...elves.
matapat
Forum Trainee

Post by matapat »

We've officially gone full blown DBZ here...and it is glorious :twisted:
CultOfFarce
New Poster
Twitter @: erikstangents

Post by CultOfFarce »

matapat wrote:We've officially gone full blown DBZ here...and it is glorious :twisted:
But the artwork is soooo much better. As is the story. And characters. And writing. And action. And everything about it. So very much better.
mrd143
New Poster

Post by mrd143 »

well Ian is definitely screwed now, Meji is fighting with a clear head and Ian is just going to be swinging wildly.
eee
Errant Scholar

Post by eee »

OK, let's see. Ian, enraged, has just launched himself at Meji, who appears to be closing for the kill. It would be unspeakably cool if she anticipated this, and that's not her but a god-level explosive charge she's shaped into her form that she's manipulating towards Ian, and when he gets close enough - BOOM.

Or if it is her, once he gets close enough she grabs him, adds her flight power to his, and sends them hurling together out of the mountain and away from the city so she can beat on him without killing everyone in a ten mile radius.

Either way, I expect this to get violent. More than it has been. :shock:
Anthony
Errant Scholar

Post by Anthony »

mrd143 wrote:well Ian is definitely screwed now, Meji is fighting with a clear head and Ian is just going to be swinging wildly.
You assert Meji's clear head based on what evidence?
The Chargerguy
New Poster

Post by The Chargerguy »

So, has anyone else had, "The Final Countdown," stuck in their head for a month and a half now? Alternatively, "I Predict a Riot."

I believe that Meji can use her anger and focus it well. Meanwhile, it seems Ian's anger makes him act with haste and act with recklessness. Meji, controlled destruction. Ian, mass chaos. While I don't think Meji will act 100% rationally (she's mildly chaotic herself, in addition to having her best [originally] non-bipedal friend... de-existanced?), I think she's better equipped, mentally and magically, to win this fight. To what cost? That remains to be seen, but the bustling elven metropolis of P. A. might well be in for total urban re-development. With asplosions. Big ones.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

About how long do we have left?
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
wrog
Errant Scholar

Post by wrog »

however long it takes?