2013-05-07: [CT]Sounds Like a Storm's Coming

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-05-07: [CT]Sounds Like a Storm's Coming

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for [CT]Sounds Like a Storm's Coming
Bytemite
Resident Wormhole Lawyer

Re: 2013-05-07: [CT]Sounds Like a Storm's Coming

Post by Bytemite »

Ellis is an high caliber troll. Stealing pants is just one of the many funny and hilariously amoral humiliations he inflicts on unconscious people, before posting the results on Tsuirakushitii-chan.

Lacking opposable thumbs and no interest in getting near another guy's junk, he needs Meji to do the dirty work, so to speak, mostly because that sets her up for terrible off-colour comments about how badly she wants in Ian's pants.

I mean it's not like she couldn't just magic them off. Or at least turn the clothing invisible, that spell and all the variations were designed for that kind of situation.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Poe wrote:nor do I quite understand why I had Meji acting so bloody tsundere here.
Physically and emotionally, she's basically an overpowered 14-year-old girl. Is any explanation necessary?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Elessar
Forum Regular

Post by Elessar »

Graybeard wrote:Physically and emotionally, she's basically an overpowered 14-year-old girl. Is any explanation necessary?
Agreed. And besides that, Meji's well-established to be crazy and prone to responding to basically any input with violent outbursts.