2008-02-11 - Must, resist, aneurism!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
KurtDunn
Forum Regular

2008-02-11 - Must, resist, aneurism!

Post by KurtDunn »

The banter is plain priceless.

The more I read the comedic parts of Poe's writing, the more I see Pratchett influences. Blissful Pratchettan humor.

edit: pedantic request appeased. BTW, my spellcheck didn't catch the error. :p
Last edited by KurtDunn on February 11th, 2008, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Re: 2008-02-11 - Must, resist, anyrism!

Post by Slamlander »

Sara looks like her head is about to explode :)
These two are now worse since they have an audience now.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

If I'd gotten off work just a little sooner, the title of this thread would've been "The dreaded Honeyed Punishment Virgins!" I guess they're a step or two past the Comfy Chair.

Your title is good too, though. It's basically what I thought when I saw Sara's face. And, like Sara, I'm wondering when our intrepid crew is going to get around to discussing something vaguely relevant to the situation.
DaManRando
Forum Trainee

Post by DaManRando »

Poor Sara, having to put up with those two.

BTW, you misspelled Aneurysm... Bah, Minor nitpick
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

BloodHenge wrote:If I'd gotten off work just a little sooner, the title of this thread would've been "The dreaded Honeyed Punishment Virgins!" I guess they're a step or two past the Comfy Chair.
Please note the top-of-the-forums quote. I've been working on putting new and different quotes up there from time to time... I hope people have noticed... I couldn't help it after today's comic.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Viking-Sensei wrote:
BloodHenge wrote:If I'd gotten off work just a little sooner, the title of this thread would've been "The dreaded Honeyed Punishment Virgins!" I guess they're a step or two past the Comfy Chair.
Please note the top-of-the-forums quote. I've been working on putting new and different quotes up there from time to time... I hope people have noticed... I couldn't help it after today's comic.
Thanks for drawing my attention to that. I generally don't notice anything around here that doesn't have a little orange icon to the left of it.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Re: 2008-02-11 - Must, resist, aneurism!

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Whoa. Sarine's the first fantasy character I know of who's actually attended a sci-fi convention.
mattz1010
Forum Regular

Post by mattz1010 »

Viking-Sensei wrote:
I've also noticed, the top of the page for the comic too has changed :D
Initial B
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Initial B »

Now that we've gotten past the giant stone genitals imagery, my brain has recovered enough to post again.

Not much happening plotwise in this comic, but the lyrical banter is great character development, showing where two of the lead characters currently stand in their relationship. I'm not sure if Sara is smiling here (which would be a first) or if its an incongruent grimace.
kurzon
New Poster

Post by kurzon »

Sara looks like she's about to be sick - or tell them to get a room. Or suddenly crack and shout them down.

Maybe that's what they're aiming for - or maybe they will get a room. :shock: