2013-06-24: [CT] They're Elves!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-06-24: [CT] They're Elves!

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for [CT] They're Elves!
Disciple of Sakura
Forum Trainee

Re: 2013-06-24: [CT] They're Elves!

Post by Disciple of Sakura »

Huh. Y'know, I don't think I ever realized that the elves' armors had masks on the faces before. I just assumed that was an exposed lower face, like over-armored elf batman or something, but that's very interesting.
eee
Errant Scholar

Post by eee »

No, Jon, don't say that yet. Save it until after you meet Sarine. That's when you're REALLY going to have cause for such words. For a variety of reasons... :D

More seriously, I imagine it's not everyday somebody guns down an Elf. At least, it has been; it's going to be a lot more common from here on. Jon's reputation would be made, if he dared talk about this.
Disciple of Sakura wrote:Huh. Y'know, I don't think I ever realized that the elves' armors had masks on the faces before. I just assumed that was an exposed lower face, like over-armored elf batman or something, but that's very interesting.
Indeed! First time I saw this I thought "Who's lost their head?!? Did Ian do this before?" It took a bit of examination to determine it was just a tricked-out helmet.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Luckily those don't become Jon's famous last words. Having "Oh, fuck me" carved into one's tombstone would be pretty funny though.
Disciple of Sakura wrote:I just assumed that was an exposed lower face, like over-armored elf batman or something
I never noticed either. That's a lot like the helmets they used to wear on Power Rangers, with the fake mouth and chin.
Ori Klein
Forum Regular

Post by Ori Klein »

I have noticed the helmets before.
I think John's verbose was in the right place at the right time.