2013-10-23: [CT] Non-Disclosure

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-10-23: [CT] Non-Disclosure

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for [CT] Non-Disclosure
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2013-10-23: [CT] Non-Disclosure

Post by Graybeard »

This may have been the most unsatisfying (original) episode of the entire comic for me. It's not that there's anything wrong with the art, here or in the original. It's just that ... well, it would be nice if in the real world, it was this easy to figure out who's a pedophile and who's not. :shock:

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
eee
Errant Scholar

Post by eee »

Ah, go on, Jon, tell her how you recognize Meji as the Chosen One and intend to seduce her over to the Dark Side so you and she can rule the galaxy together! Or not. :lol:

What are they eating? More specifically, what's Jon eating and Sarine just leaving on her plate?
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

If Sarine dated a guy for 300 years, how did she not know he was an ass? I mean, to get that old, he must have been an Elf...
Bytemite
Resident Wormhole Lawyer

Post by Bytemite »

I think it's because Sarine already saw Jon react to the idea of Meji naked, and he was pretty much disgusted.

Plus she says that she's able to use magic or elf abilities to tell when someone's lying, and even if she didn't, she's smart enough to have figured out by now that Jon is bullshitting her most of the time just to be a contrary bastard.