2008-02-29 The Giant Elf Balls Uniforms

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Talancir
Errant Scholar

2008-02-29 The Giant Elf Balls Uniforms

Post by Talancir »

why.... yes, yes they are. Do you like them? It's such a breath of fresh of air after the failed armor type meant to bring out one's bust size.

And in other news, Ellis is now known as a small, winged, furry shit-slinger. Who needs target practice.

"Get me an Inanire 312..."
davester65 wrote:
Boss Out of Town wrote:More importantly, what was the "note" referred to? A request for the forwarding of Jon's subscription copies of Maxim, Guns & Ammo, and Soldier of Fortune?
It might be a note to Meji, if it's possible to get messages to her. Or, maybe it's a note to someone who Sarine knows who can and would be willing to get a message to Meji. It also occurred to me that it might be a note to old Rarune threatening to out him as Mejis dad if he doesn't help them, but I don't see Sarine as the blackmailing type.
hmm, looks like the davester guessed it. someone get Slamlander to drag the Bookies out of whatever hell they'd been skulking around in and get him his winnings!
Last edited by Talancir on February 29th, 2008, 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: 2008-02-29 The Giant Elf Balls Uniforms

Post by Forrest »

Ah... clever bastard, Jon. Code. Should have expected that from you. :-)
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

It's a good thing that sometimes Meji indulges in blonde moments... even if they are platinum blonde moments... because if she'd noticed Misa slipping the note into her cell, she might have blown it for all parties involved.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Talancir
Errant Scholar

Post by Talancir »

Viking-Sensei wrote:It's a good thing that sometimes Meji indulges in blonde moments... even if they are platinum blonde moments... because if she'd noticed Misa slipping the note into her cell, she might have blown it for all parties involved.
I dunno what's worse, blatant blonde moments, or hidden-behind-booksmarts blonde moments. I think Meji has a lot of the second variety.
Initial B
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Initial B »

Well, I seem to recall that Poe just mentioned that there wasn't much differentiation between the sexes in elven culture, so it's probably not surprising that Meji mistook Misa for a guy. Still, I'm curious what Jon has to say in the note. I wonder if Poe will tell us or we'll be left in suspense...
BandMan2K
Errant Scholar

Post by BandMan2K »

I love how it's addressed to "Scary Little Devil Girl." Now she knows it could've only come from Jon.
As for the title of this thead - I'd think it would be better to go with, "I've trained my winged cat to fling his poop...whattaya think?" However, I'll go with Giant Elf Balls Uniforms.

So we know they got to a note to her, but I wonder what it says. "Shut the Hell Up! We can hear you from the Foreign Embassy?" What sucks that we've got to wait until at least Monday before getting another chance to learn what Inanire 312 is or see them turn Prae. Astu Mountain upside down with the info they've uncovered.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

BandMan2K wrote:...or see them turn Prae. Astu Mountain upside down with the info they've uncovered.
I wonder... if they turned this mountain upside down if it'd float too, or if it'd just teeter around for a minute before falling over.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Well, it's good to know that Meji is still her same old self. They haven't mentally broken her. Actually, they haven't even acknowledged her presence really. I'm willing to bet that Misa turning to look in the cell is the most attention Meji has gotten since her incarceration.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Misa does that with a remarkably straight face, seeing that she's never seen a half elf before in her 1400-plus-year life.

Oh, wait, that's her mask.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

I think it's only been a day since the last time we saw her, and she may not have been there all that long before that, warp gates being what they are, and Sarine riding hard on Rarune's tail.

I wonder if there's a toilet in there for Meji.

I'm guessing Meji's the only one in the cells at the moment, given the lack of other prisoners telling her to shut up. Is the guard pacing back and forth just for little old her?

Still wondering if Ellis can fly in there, or if he's suppressed. Last time I think he was hanging from bars, and we didn't even see him today. Heard him, but not see.