2008-04-04 I'm going to get yelled at for this too, aren't I

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2008-04-04 I'm going to get yelled at for this too, aren't I

Post by BloodHenge »

Looks like Ian once again decided to charge headlong into disaster instead of waiting for more information. Who had any doubts?

Meanwhile, I don't see how anyone can blame Chris for failing to restrain Ianilis the god-mage, but I'm sure Paul will find a way.
RubberBandMan
Errant Scholar

Re: 2008-04-04 I'm going to get yelled at for this too, aren't I

Post by RubberBandMan »

No no no no. You're looking at it the wrong way. He was hoping Ian would go crazy and blow up Chris.
erewhon
Forum Regular

Post by erewhon »

Mad, impetuous fool that Ian is.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

They have it in for Chris. There is no way they will let a little thing like reason get in the way of making him miserable...

And yes, the Ianola Gay has launched with it's nuclear payload. Who did not see that coming? My only question is if he'll arrive before or after Sarine manages to kill her "relative" through accute familial shame.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Re: 2008-04-04 We have stage one seperation.

Post by Slamlander »

What's going to be more interesting are bets on whether or not Anilis comes to the forefront when they (Ian/Anilis) finally meet elves. Their purposes are conjoined, Anilis wants to find Elves, Ian wants to protect Meji, and the Elves have Meji. Ian getting to Meji will get Anilis to her Elves. After that, only Poe knows ...

Nicely done Poe. 'tis indeed the Gordian knot of multi-plot event threads and I just know that you ain't done yet ;)
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Also... when is a door not a door?

When Ian wants to leave the room.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Viking-Sensei wrote:Also... when is a door not a door?

When Ian wants to leave the room.
Because walls were made to be broken...
Kian
Forum Regular

Post by Kian »

Poor Anita. She wanted to go kill elves, and now Ian is gone to do all the elf-killing without her. Sure, it may be better for her plans, but I have the suspicion that Anita would have liked to get her hands dirty.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Kian wrote:Poor Anita. She wanted to go kill elves, and now Ian is gone to do all the elf-killing without her. Sure, it may be better for her plans, but I have the suspicion that Anita would have liked to get her hands dirty.
I'm not too sure about that. That was Anita's goal and Ian might go along but, I'm not sure that is Anilis' goal and I'm reasonably sure that the Goddess can take over any time she wants or Ian needs (from the despelling of Luminosita).

PS: I just double checked with the HKV, humans were discovered after Anilis and Exitalis went to sleep. Unless she created them at the last minute, humans are new to Anilis. I suspect that we're going to get some hints on human genesis soon.
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Personnaly I would call Ian "a pushy boyfriend", you know the kind of (bully) guys that break everything just because they think they have eared something that they might have kind of understand, and not very clearly, but still got postal about it.

If he don't stop this kind of behavior, he most likely gonna be dumped by Meji faster than he could think.