2008-04-09 knock knock! Who's here?

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
psianogen
New Poster

Re: 2008-04-09 knock knock! Who's here?

Post by psianogen »

Reason #12 why its bad to kidnap the insane demigod's girl friend. And now for a public service message:

Hi I'm Ian Samael. I'd like to talk to you today about the importance of helping me make April 9th Finally Stamp Out the Elves day. As all Humans and Half Elves know, Elves have been a blight upon our world pretty much since Anilis and Senilis got really drunk one night and decided to see if they could create a race consisting mostly of bastards and bitches. I feel its our duty now that we finally outnumber them 5,000 to one to correct the God's drunken mistake. Anilis herself told me that their creation seemed like a really good idea at the time, but on later reflection they are really annoying. So please, if you see an Elf today, take a moment to choke the living shit out of it.

(Paid for by the Ensigerum Order)
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

DarkIntruder wrote: Also, have we actually determined that Anilis wants to actively destroy the elves? I just find it hard to believe that she/it would want to destroy her/it's own creations, human buggery and half-elf GENOCIDE! or not. I think it's more likely that Ian wants to destroy the elves, and having Anilis inside him (That would be an interesting sensation. She must be huge!) has just removed his self-control.
My own pet theory has been that Anilis is angry with the Elves for some reason. I don't think she wants to destroy them, she's just not happy with them. Part of the reason may be that all of her info on what her precious little children have done since she went sleepies has come from an Elf hating Half-Elf, who's from a town of Elf hating Half-Elves. I could be wrong about Anilis's mood/motives. It's just a feeling I have.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Initial B wrote:Actually, I think the time spent in the Ensigerum village gave Ian time to learn to control his powers better, and not let the power control him.
Just how long do you think he was there?
Slamlander wrote:However and that said, it looks like the scenario that graybeard and I played out may indeed come to pass. They don't have a Meji to return.
No reason Ian won't return her, though. And once she's back, Grampa Hinadori will probably call off the attack. I bet he doesn't want a war with the Elves any more than the Elves want a war with Tsuiraku.
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

Neko7 wrote:... alternative title " Probably enjoyed a bit more than I should have"

Damn, Ian is clearly falling to the dark side of the Force...

Mine would have just been: "AIIEEEEE" :D
Primarch
Forum Regular

Post by Primarch »

davester65 wrote:
Neko7 wrote:... alternative title " Probably enjoyed a bit more than I should have"

Damn, Ian is clearly falling to the dark side of the Force...

Mine would have just been: "AIIEEEEE" :D
I think it should have been "Arent you a little short for a stormtrooper"
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

My imagined Nookie-Council conversations (with Meji interjections) tend to include lines such as "Where are the rest of you?" and "You did WHAT?" with lines, about killing each other over whether to kill the half-elves before the half-elves killed them, in between.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Actually, for all the talk about Ian's craziness, he seems quite under control and reasonable in the last two scenes. He may just take Meji and head on back to the village. We'll see.
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Boss Out of Town wrote:Actually, for all the talk about Ian's craziness, he seems quite under control and reasonable in the last two scenes. He may just take Meji and head on back to the village. We'll see.
Well, at the condition that other elfs, "for some not very clear reason", don't try to stop him in his way out...
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

He does seem really reasonable, right up to the point you look at the major blood spray with which he has redecorated, and the tin plated soccer ball that used to be an elf...

Heh.
Insane_Megalomaniac
New Poster

Post by Insane_Megalomaniac »

Anybody else getting a major Akira vibe off of Ian?

I swear, next thing you know, Jon's going to be screaming, "TETSUO!" and chasing Ian on horseback while shooting at him.