2008-09-12 "... Okay" "?!! *OOF*"

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
RubberBandMan
Errant Scholar

2008-09-12 "... Okay" "?!! *OOF*"

Post by RubberBandMan »

Ouch. Sara is being a bit passive-agressive here, but who can blame her?
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Re: 2008-09-12 "... Okay" "?!! *OOF*"

Post by Pillaroforder »

She asked for it. It was only polite of Sara to oblige.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Oh... Oh god... The look on Sara's face... "... Okay." I just woke up half the house laughing.

Okay, looks like time magic totally surprised Misa. Either the Council hasn't seen fit to share Sarine's discovery, or Misa hasn't been listening.
RubberBandMan
Errant Scholar

Post by RubberBandMan »

Considering this and Sarine/Warrel's fight, I think that Time-Magic leaves you with just enough time for someone to got "WTF?" before being hit in the head. Of all the things you can do with it, I think that would be my favorite thing about having that ability.
Scient
Forum Regular

Post by Scient »

Ohhh... Sara, have you learned nothing?
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

I can see her evaluating the situation and deciding that it's okay for Misa to see the time magic.

BTW, I don't think that Sarine has revealed Ensigerum Order time magic to the council. It is NOT general knowlege. The elven patrol had no clue what hit them and Sarine hasn't seen fit to enlighten them either. All Sarine has told them is that there is a very dangerous order of warrior monks that decended from the remnants of the old Ensigerum Order. She wasn't specific as to why they are to be considered dangerous. Just like she hasn't yet mentioned the Gewehr Wraiths, that Jon is one, and their guns.

The devil is in the details and Sarine has been carefully talking around the details.
Sarine wrote:Oh yeah, it is a minor detail that, what makes a Wraith dangerous is their guns. Oh yeah, Ensigerum Order uses time magic and they can move faster than an Elf can think. A small matter of another minor detail.
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Where I'm from we use to say: be carefull about what you wish, you might get just that...

I guess a late learning for misa is better than no learning at all...
Zheri
Forum Regular

Post by Zheri »

Neutered!
Talancir
Errant Scholar

Post by Talancir »

.... oh dear. I find this strangely prophetic:

Misa on the ground, gasping for air, Sara standing there, waiting for her to stand, and the first thing out of Misa's mouth as she gets her wind back: *pant* *cough* *pant* ...wow. You've got to teach me how to do that!

Well, either that or: "Ok... no live weapons."
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Hmmm . . . piss-poor intelligence sharing among the elves. Who do they think they are, the CIA and FBI?

Well, the School of Hard Knocks hands out degrees of very high quality. Time for Misa to show her true character.