2009-06-12 Not over this

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
RubberBandMan
Errant Scholar

Re: 2009-06-12 Not over this

Post by RubberBandMan »

Michael Poe wrote:
Graybeard wrote:I'm going to run off to the Anuban Colonies with my human love slave,
It should probably be noted that no elf would willing travel to Anuban Colonies short of having a gun put to their head... hell, many humans wouldn't willingly go there either. The place is an all but uninhabitable archipelago made up of marshlands and swamps. What few priests/mages that have gone there claim that the entire place feels 'off' somehow. Veracia has lost money on the colonies they built there from day one, they have never managed to become self sufficient, have found almost nothing of value, and are kept going just so Veracia can still clam to be an empire after their failed attempts at securing the elven territories and the northern confederacy. Elven legends actually say that islands are the gate to the underworld, where the souls of deceased elves whose bodies are not properly prepared go to, and that it is where the Exitialis fell and became the God of Death. Even the elves who don't believe those stories still consider the place to be 'wrong' and to be avoided at all cost.
I bet Meji's gonna have a fun time there, with the forces of the universe sending her to shitholes. This one sounds like a great next stop. And why wouldn't you look for a god of death to help end your god-spawn troubles?