2007-10-03 - Well, wish me luck.

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Theros
Forum Trainee

2007-10-03 - Well, wish me luck.

Post by Theros »

Hmn. Snatched!

I could swear I didn't see anyone else post this yet... am I dreaming? XD
normalphil
Heretical Monk

Re: 2007-10-03 - Well, wish me luck.

Post by normalphil »

The wages of wishful thinking.

Booya. Bring on the desperate melee! I wanna see some elves getting shot in the face.
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

Update is a bit early today.

Yep, this is how good security works. Behind the scenes and quietly.

I bet it's Misa, BTW, because Sarine is too far away and it can't end just yet for Meji - plot armor and the like, you know...
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Is it an elf guard? Or Sarine?

He/she seems to have a viradior's mask, but I cannot see his/her head clear enought to be sure. Can you?
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

Yep, it's Viradior - compare with Rarunes arrival and other instances where their armor and cape are seen.
Kian
Forum Regular

Post by Kian »

Heh, this is the first time (other than Sarine, of course) that the elves have actually shown competence.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

Pillaroforder wrote:I bet it's Misa, BTW, because Sarine is too far away and it can't end just yet for Meji - plot armor and the like, you know...
Is Meji walked there and Sarine ran, it could easily be Sarine. Makes the most sense to me, and also brings most of our party together around a nice explosive situation, right where they belong.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Kian wrote:Heh, this is the first time (other than Sarine, of course) that the elves have actually shown competence.
While we're looking, anyway.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Pillaroforder wrote:Update is a bit early today.

Yep, this is how good security works. Behind the scenes and quietly.

I bet it's Misa, BTW, because Sarine is too far away and it can't end just yet for Meji - plot armor and the like, you know...
Definitely Viradior. However, I doubt that it's Sarine and Misa is a long speculation. "Anonymous elven guard" is a better bet. They would have been extra alert after the bobble of the city. Yes, Sarine could have beaten Meji there but only if she knew exactly where Meji was going and why. Yes, she could have guessed but you don't act that positively on just plain guesses.

The good thing is that Ellis is a witness and he's not bashful about blabbing. Not to mention that he's damned near indestructable.

Edit:I do remember that Sarine had an extensive review of the inside of the security arrangements.
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

Well, Misa was very keen on going outside, but yes it is a long shot. Those damn masks make it difficult to know for sure, even Sarine didn't recognize her last time. Let's wait and see...