2009-08-31: Hrm...

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Re: 2009-08-31: Hrm...

Post by DatDude »

Behold the doorway to what I assume is the beginning of the end.
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

"You are in the presence of the most powerful magical entity in the world."

"Hrm..."
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2009-08-31: Hrm...

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Hrm...
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Guys, it's great that you're enthusiastically commenting on the comics, but please let the poor Comment Golem do his job and start the new threads. It is the sole purpose of his existence, afterall. When he does it, the link from the main page to the forum is automatic, and the link back to the comic under discussion is at the start of the thread where it can be useful. When someone else beats him to starting the thread, then we have to manually merge threads, and it means more work for us having to go back and make sure the links from the site go to the right place, plus the link back to the comic gets buried partway down where it is a lot less useful.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

Imp-Chan wrote:Guys, it's great that you're enthusiastically commenting on the comics, but please let the poor Comment Golem do his job and start the new threads. It is the sole purpose of his existence, afterall. When he does it, the link from the main page to the forum is automatic, and the link back to the comic under discussion is at the start of the thread where it can be useful. When someone else beats him to starting the thread, then we have to manually merge threads, and it means more work for us having to go back and make sure the links from the site go to the right place, plus the link back to the comic gets buried partway down where it is a lot less useful.

^-^'
I could have sworn I replyed to the comment golems thread no idea how i got the top spot but sorry if i did something wrong.
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
Lt. Frank Drebin
One Post Wonder

Post by Lt. Frank Drebin »

I would think not enough of the map is visible to make that call from our end. Too easy to snipe the SG if its in the middle, next to the portal. If it's by one of the doors, it'll have blocked LOS. In the pit, and it'll only target folks on the rim or not blocked by the suspended paths (and be demo bait).

Nope, nope, nope. Not an engie point, IMO. :geek: More of a sniper fest from what I can see.

i wonder what cp_errantstory would look like?
Lt. Drebin - Old enough to remember the Thin H Line and Parking Lot is Full.
TF2er, IS Dirigible, Canuck (Yes, it's cold up here...no, I don't know how to drive a dogsled).
BandMan2K
Errant Scholar

Post by BandMan2K »

Imp-Chan wrote:Guys, it's great that you're enthusiastically commenting on the comics, but please let the poor Comment Golem do his job and start the new threads. It is the sole purpose of his existence, afterall. When he does it, the link from the main page to the forum is automatic, and the link back to the comic under discussion is at the start of the thread where it can be useful. When someone else beats him to starting the thread, then we have to manually merge threads, and it means more work for us having to go back and make sure the links from the site go to the right place, plus the link back to the comic gets buried partway down where it is a lot less useful.

^-^'
So this means no more funny thread titles? Drag, man.
For god so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son to draw tentacle raped dickgirls that who so ever shall masturbate to them will not perish but enjoy everlasting orgasm.

-Book of Ghastly 3:16
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

You can still do funny POST titles... all I need is for the little forum and topic numbers to match up with the ones attached to the post.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

What's a comment golem? :(
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

"Mirror, mirror, in the frame . . . why'd I risk this, just for a dame?"
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre