2007-10-05 Damn! We should have split up & checked the party

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

2007-10-05 Damn! We should have split up & checked the party

Post by Slamlander »

Subject line limits, they suxors!

Miyo is obviously drunk and pissed-off. I guess Rarune told her that she was the mistress.
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Re: 05Oct07 -Damn! We should have split up and checked the party

Post by Pillaroforder »

I guess he likes them young and told her she's missed the train.
Talancir
Errant Scholar

Post by Talancir »

Pillaroforder wrote:I guess he likes them young and told her she's missed the train.
lol, yep. she's drinking away her rejection.
DaManRando
Forum Trainee

Okie

Post by DaManRando »

So I guess this means that Rarune isin't a grannie banger... I suppose it takes all kinds.

Worse part is that no one has seen Meji, which means she is prolly bound, gagged, beaten, and sitting infront of papa bout now.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Looks like the elder MIss Hinadori's youthasizing treatments have worn off-- or been dispelled. Either that, or getting completely smashed is really hard on her.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

This should have been titled "eternally taut ass". Now I've got Sarine's ass in my head...

Also, Meji's mom shouldn't be that old. Meji herself is only 17, and I get the impression that the "elder" Miss Hinadori was not so very elder when she got knocked up, which should put her somewhere in her mid to late 30s. Not exactly nubile young and pert, but definitely younger than my mom (who doesn't look nearly as old as Meji's does here), and I've got a good eight years on Meji (and my mom was my age when I was born). Meji's mom should still be perfectly bangable, youthercizing or not, unless she's been smoking 12 packs a day while sunbathing in Tazmania for the past 17 years.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

BloodHenge wrote:Looks like the elder MIss Hinadori's youthasizing treatments have worn off-- or been dispelled. Either that, or getting completely smashed is really hard on her.
It's really hard on blondes and redheads, in general. Miyo is a blonde, everything shows, on blondes. The booze may also interfere some with the youthacizing spells.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Forrest wrote:This should have been titled "eternally taut ass". Now I've got Sarine's ass in my head...
Just proves you're a hetero . . .

Jon needs to start addressing Sarine with that title . . . "Hey, Miss Eternally Taut Ass . . . who do we kill next?"

On the bad side of things, Miyo may have told Rarune she has a half-Elven daughter. That would account for Meji being spotted and stalked by a Virador. Again, assuming that the virador wasn't Misa, who could have glommed on Meji's existence on her own.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Combine this statement:
Pillaroforder wrote:I guess he likes them young and told her she's missed the train.
With this statement:
DaManRando wrote:Worse part is that no one has seen Meji, which means she is prolly bound, gagged, beaten, and sitting infront of papa bout now.
...and it doesn't look good for Meji.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Boss Out of Town wrote:On the bad side of things, Miyo may have told Rarune she has a half-Elven daughter. That would account for Meji being spotted and stalked by a Virador. Again, assuming that the virador wasn't Misa, who could have glommed on Meji's existence on her own.
This may also be part of why Miyo looks like crap. If she mentioned it off-hand and has now started a sequence of events that is essentially a death-warrant for Meji, that could easily lead to her suddenly showing her age. It could also easily lead to her getting hammered, IMHO, but who knows which is the cart and which is the horse with her?
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?