2009-09-04: Dragon*Con Filler

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2009-09-04: Dragon*Con Filler

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Dragon*Con Filler
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Re: 2009-09-04: Dragon*Con Filler

Post by mindstalk »

Those are supposed be Naga and her girl sidekick? Don't look like usually, especially Naga's snake tail.
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Radiation, radiation, sweet sweet sweet radiation. (love the fallout guy advise in panel 3)
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

mindstalk wrote:Those are supposed be Naga and her girl sidekick? Don't look like usually, especially Naga's snake tail.
You can see the tail in the second panel. Took a minute to find it, but it's there.

EDIT: Or maybe not. What I was looking at may just be grass.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
araemo
One Post Wonder

Post by araemo »

More where that came from - required modding. Enhances his playlist a lot. (of course: only available on PC.)
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Maybe Naga can fake human legs when the need arises... that's definitely her, though - note the choice of clothing (or absence, thereof) is consistent with her previous appearances.

Also, is it just me, or does whats-her-name from the shop look a little bit like Jordan? It never really occurred to me before, but the one in the game *kinda* looks like her too. Helluva lot more friendly, though, and from Wisconsin, dontchaknow?
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

mindstalk wrote:Those are supposed be Naga and her girl sidekick? Don't look like usually, especially Naga's snake tail.
For video game jokes I tend to draw them in some form relating to the game world but still fitting their personalities. IE: in WoW Naga's a Troll, in Fo3 she's a raider, in some sort of DnD thing she's a Yuan-Ti, etc

Viking-Sensei wrote: Also, is it just me, or does whats-her-name from the shop look a little bit like Jordan? It never really occurred to me before, but the one in the game *kinda* looks like her too. Helluva lot more friendly, though, and from Wisconsin, dontchaknow?
Actually, my first impression of Moria was that she was a human version of Gadget from Rescue Rangers.
AdamZero
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by AdamZero »

Omg! Her hat! that hat! I've got that hat! It's my favorite just cause of how it looks, screw bonuses and all that, that's a damn wastelander hat!

Though really Bethesda should have added a few extra songs with each DLC, you know?

But yeah... I still love the game. Mostly cause it's hilarious to have 'Bongo Bongo bongo' playing while I'm sneaking and it doesn't effect me at all, and then I take out the whole talon company base with nothing but sneak attacks.
"Now he's gone too far. NOONE ATTACKS AMERICA'S FOOD COURTS!" -Deadpool.
"Don't be so naive. I've got ulterior motives. MANY. Two, maybe three. Probably Four. I am one BIG ulterior motive." The Great Teacher, Onizuka Eikichi.
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

Poe: Please stop subliminally encouraging me to dose my girlfriend with mutagenic chemicals. Or else try even harder in the hopes of shattering my already leprous moral compass so I can do so without any sense of guilt. Dammit... I want tentacles with my nookie.
The funny thing is that this is probably a common issue among your readers.
Hell, from my experiences with the old forum I know its a common issue. Case in point, Onion.

Kudos.
Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Nookies busy chasing Kawaii with Lord Cap'n Xander Kittysnoggins. You'll just have to hope Lord Nauticus intercedes right along with the rest of us.

Mmmmmmmmm.

Tentacles...