2009-09-28: I'm Helping!!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
BandMan2K
Errant Scholar

Re: 2009-09-28: I'm Helping!!

Post by BandMan2K »

Boss Out of Town wrote:Cripes, never mind Senilis and Ianilis, this fairy construct is capable of wiping out all sentient life on the planet.

Hmmm . . . there's a story there . . . instead of the zombie apocalypse, the Baka apocalypse . . .
The BAKAPALYPSE!?
For god so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son to draw tentacle raped dickgirls that who so ever shall masturbate to them will not perish but enjoy everlasting orgasm.

-Book of Ghastly 3:16
Luciifiel
Forum Regular

Post by Luciifiel »

davester65 wrote:
Luciifiel wrote:Oh man... ouch? :lol:

Now... time to run, my dearies. :p
Couldn't have happened to a better elf. Well, okay maybe Rarune would have been more fun to see get smooshed.
Man, I can't wait to find out Rarune's fate... if he gets killed off, that is... :twisted: It's too bad he's one of those who look good and seem attractive until they open their mouths.
janusmaxwell
One Post Wonder

Post by janusmaxwell »

okay, I'm a little late with this, as I wanted to create an account so I could comment on Friday's strip. But now I just have to use the line that immediately popped into my head when I saw Friday's and Today's comic.

"Aww Shit! Tinkerbell took the Brown Acid!"
koshkoo
Forum Regular
Location: On A planet we claim to be Earth, when 70% or more is water

Post by koshkoo »

If Force = Mass X Acceleration ....

Now how fast or hard has that tit moth need to swing it to rip off the face and a good part of the skull while keeping the corpse standing there faceless.... If such force is applied, and that crown thingy was in the way, wouldn't that become part of a lethal projectile? Or perhaps that ban hammer has some face lifting attributes?

Yah, these tit month are really another level of madness, the elves shouldn't bother running.

Come to think of it, what are their duties anyways? Isolation could turn them insane, but somehow it seems that sanctuary is more like a prison to them, to keep them 'in' rather than keeping people 'out'
Stuff
Posing
As
Meat!
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Luciifiel wrote: Man, I can't wait to find out Rarune's fate... if he gets killed off, that is... :twisted: It's too bad he's one of those who look good and seem attractive until they open their mouths flies.
Fixed.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Tyranic-Moron
New Poster

Post by Tyranic-Moron »

Anyone else reminded of the witch from Left 4 Dead? :lol:
Spoiler: show
Zoey: "Hey, shut off that flashlight! I think I hear a witch!"
Satanic_Hamster
New Poster

Post by Satanic_Hamster »

koshkoo wrote:If Force = Mass X Acceleration ....

Now how fast or hard has that tit moth need to swing it to rip off the face and a good part of the skull while keeping the corpse standing there faceless.... If such force is applied, and that crown thingy was in the way, wouldn't that become part of a lethal projectile? Or perhaps that ban hammer has some face lifting attributes?

Yah, these tit month are really another level of madness, the elves shouldn't bother running.

Come to think of it, what are their duties anyways? Isolation could turn them insane, but somehow it seems that sanctuary is more like a prison to them, to keep them 'in' rather than keeping people 'out'
It's obviously a vorpal hammer, doh.

That, or maybe the gods didn't think they'd be asleep / dead this long. Or they're short sighted for gods.

mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

koshkoo wrote:If Force = Mass X Acceleration ....

Kawaii was perfectly capable of leaving (she'd go mow the lawn). And I got the impression they tried helping the trolls after Anilis started her nap, though could be wrong.
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

:o I was not expecting an instant-death head-pulping. I suppose it makes sense... ES is far more serious than that part of EN, and being hit in the head with a hammer like that is likely to have fatal results. I can't help but think of the chunky salsa rule.

But really, that was just... wow. I also expected her to play with them a bit more before violently slaughtering them, but aside from being crazy she also seems to be upset about something. What does she mean by "I'm helping!"? Last time, someone predicted that there's a fairy meeting going on about Ian's little mess with Anilis, and that Concussion here got tossed out of it. I'm wondering if maybe that's actually the case.
TheShadowAvatar
Forum Regular

Post by TheShadowAvatar »

Heh. Saw this one coming a mile away. Then again I remember her from EN.

Thank god for Jon's intuition.