2009-09-28: I'm Helping!!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Netheil
One Post Wonder

Re: 2009-09-28: I'm Helping!!

Post by Netheil »

...Man, yours is the only web comic that when I see a strip for a first time, it can make me stare at it for over a minute doing nothing but speechlessly bask in its awesomeness - definately one of my favorite strips ;]

Me and my friend had a little argument though. On bottom-most picture, high commander is facing forward and this dark messy place is where his face should be, right?
Luciifiel
Forum Regular

Post by Luciifiel »

Graybeard wrote:
Luciifiel wrote: Man, I can't wait to find out Rarune's fate... if he gets killed off, that is... :twisted: It's too bad he's one of those who look good and seem attractive until they open their mouths flies.
Fixed.
Pfftttt... pervert. :lol:
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Luciifiel wrote:
Graybeard wrote:
Luciifiel wrote: Man, I can't wait to find out Rarune's fate... if he gets killed off, that is... :twisted: It's too bad he's one of those who look good and seem attractive until they open their mouths flies.
Fixed.
Pfftttt... pervert. :lol:
Naw, that's nothing. It's the people that *aren't* perverts we wonder about here...
Luciifiel
Forum Regular

Post by Luciifiel »

Sareth wrote:
Naw, that's nothing. It's the people that *aren't* perverts we wonder about here...
What? Who're you talking about? *looks around innocently* :mrgreen:
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

Sareth wrote:Naw, that's nothing. It's the people that *aren't* perverts we wonder about here...
That was just normal straight yaoi elf sex fantasies. Hell, even undead tentacle'ed elf monster fanfics would be perfectly normal on these boards.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Rakshasa Taisab wrote:
Sareth wrote:Naw, that's nothing. It's the people that *aren't* perverts we wonder about here...
That was just normal straight yaoi elf sex fantasies. Hell, even undead tentacle'ed elf monster fanfics would be perfectly normal on these boards.
Fanfic? What fanfic? *password protects his hard drive and locks it in a safe* I don't know what you're talking about.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

So far as I know, we've only ever gotten the one fanfic, and that was lesbian Bush and Jordan. Though I'm less a fan of the perverted ones (or least I'm going to claim so), I would love to see some fanfic for Errant Story! Does Errant Road count?

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Imp-Chan wrote:So far as I know, we've only ever gotten the one fanfic, and that was lesbian Bush and Jordan. Though I'm less a fan of the perverted ones (or least I'm going to claim so), I would love to see some fanfic for Errant Story! Does Errant Road count?
I would love to both write and read some Errant Story fanfic, and no, I don't think Errant Road counts. The goals of Errant Road are quite different from fanfic, as are the constraints, opportunities, etc. I'd always thought, though, that you were discouraging, not encouraging, in your reaction to the idea. I'm glad to hear I was misunderstanding that.

So how do we make it so?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
normalphil
Heretical Monk

Post by normalphil »

Netheil wrote:...Man, yours is the only web comic that when I see a strip for a first time, it can make me stare at it for over a minute doing nothing but speechlessly bask in its awesomeness - definately one of my favorite strips ;]

Me and my friend had a little argument though. On bottom-most picture, high commander is facing forward and this dark messy place is where his face should be, right?
Going by the relative positioning of the ears and the hair (ears in front), that's what it looks like.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Imp-Chan wrote:So far as I know, we've only ever gotten the one fanfic, and that was lesbian Bush and Jordan. Though I'm less a fan of the perverted ones (or least I'm going to claim so), I would love to see some fanfic for Errant Story! Does Errant Road count?

^-^'
Damn... If I had time, I would *love* to do some fanfic...