2009-10-02: She's totally better now!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2009-10-02: She's totally better now!

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for She's totally better now!
Luciifiel
Forum Regular

Re: 2009-10-02: She's totally better now!

Post by Luciifiel »

Better? My holy smecking ass, if that's called "better", I sure don't wanna know what she's like during "worse". Hmmmm... I wonder... who snuck on Meji and gang then? And damn.... I really can't remember: this is Sara's 2nd time getting her arse trashed? Hmmm....
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Errr... Does Concussion get high on spell "mana" and have time to time a bad trip?

Look like this way to me...
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

Neko7 wrote:Errr... Does Concussion get high on spell "mana" and have time to time a bad trip?

Look like this way to me...
No it doesn't. The word 'Spell' can have more mundane interpretations than things involving mana.

Edit: This refers back to my post in the previous thread about how people miss obvious things... ;)
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

Is that Ellis lying unconscious over Meji's left (camera-right) shoulder?

Addendum: Regarding the Comment Golem, it would be totally awesome if he could post the comic image in the comic thread, for easier reference.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Looks like Sara found yet another opponent who isn't fazed by time magic. The shadow was Chicanery, back-lit.

At least one of her powers is augmenting the contact surface of her hands. Lifting that much weight with two contact points the size of the tips of a pair of #2 pencils, she'd punch right through Sara's broadcloth and into her abdomen.

Of course, that would have to be a standard feature for constructs like the peds.

:catgirl:
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

How has no one else mentioned Chicanery's suit?

I totally want an avatar of that.
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

Wait, is Chicanery a guy fairy (pun intended)?

I believe Sara has a full-plot armor, but I still hope she's okay and hasn't been hurt badly.

She's been handed her ass on a platter so many times now I can only hope she doesn't become viewed as a Faux Action Girl. She deserves to open a can of whoop-ass on someone in the near future.
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

Pillaroforder wrote:She's been handed her ass on a platter so many times now I can only hope she doesn't become viewed as a Faux Action Girl. She deserves to open a can of whoop-ass on someone in the near future.
Yeah, Poe is really abusing Sara. It's not even funny any more, how often she's getting taken down.

In other news, Kawaii's "Ooh Shiny" response to the hammer is amusing. And Chicanery's wearing a suit. Interesting. One presumes that a fairy with that name would be all about tricking people...

So, all the fairies we've heard about are here except for Continuity. I wonder if she's around.
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

No One wrote: So, all the fairies we've heard about are here except for Continuity. I wonder if she's around.
Maybe Continuity hangs out wherever in the Anuban colonies that Existalis is.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis