2009-11-27: He's getting cranky!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2009-11-27: He's getting cranky!

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for He's getting cranky!
Dallen Andair
Errant Scholar

Re: 2009-11-27: He's getting cranky!

Post by Dallen Andair »

So, will it be Meji for her aspiration towards, and willingness to use, power? Or will it be Sara for her discipline in mind and body, and the likely ability to control said power?
Yenhael: Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
Ian: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

Dallen Andair wrote:So, will it be Meji for her aspiration towards, and willingness to use, power? Or will it be Sara for her discipline in mind and body, and the likely ability to control said power?
Survey says... *shakes magic 8-ball* ...Chris.
Dallen Andair
Errant Scholar

Post by Dallen Andair »

Or Jon, simply for the wondrous cureball it'd throw everyone.
Yenhael: Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
Ian: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

No One wrote:
Dallen Andair wrote:So, will it be Meji for her aspiration towards, and willingness to use, power? Or will it be Sara for her discipline in mind and body, and the likely ability to control said power?
Survey says... *shakes magic 8-ball* ...Chris.
That would be a totally Poe thing to do. Magic ball of glowy energy shoots out of its magic potato/space-station thingy and drops into the body of Chris, who suddenly realizes that he has PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS and, being a goody-goody naive wannabe hero like he is, promptly solves all the problems in the story, while our party of intrepid adventurers stands slack-jawed in awe and disbelief and Bani snipes "...whoa... did not see that one coming."
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

At first I wondered when Nookie turned Latino, until I realized chica could be short for Chicanery.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

mindstalk wrote:At first I wondered when Nookie turned Latino, until I realized chica could be short for Chicanery.
The same thought sequence went through my mind compadre. ;)
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
Gunndalf
Forum Trainee

Post by Gunndalf »

Or we'll see a funny hybrid-like demigod... Senilis posessing Sara and Meji at the same time, linking them in so many funny and unpleasant ways. (Mind-sharing, mutual power-control, if one gets hurt (or killed or f*cked), so does the other...) some siamesic joint or disability to move further apart than a few meters (or yards, for ye Americas)... the possibilites are endless.

And since Meji always reminds me of one I have to post this. : :catgirl:
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

I'm still up for Ellis.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

The logical target to make Chris more important would be Sara...presuming the Imperatrix (or someone) is sufficiently diligent in tracking whatever threads of fate are involved there.

Sara also has the top marks from Senilis' point of view, in my analysis, though Jon does come in second. Ellis...magical modifications aside, Ellis is fundamentally a cat, isn't he? It might be interesting if the magical energy that makes him a familiar were amplified and basically turned him into a perfect (albeit cat-themed) expression of Senilis...but that'd be a little too easy for everyone to understand. Also, it might be hard to draw...tastefully.
Kill...more...elves.