Who wouldn't want to talk about Exploitation Now?

Share the love (well, ok, not literally, that might get messy) for Poe's first big outing into the webcomic world.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Who wouldn't want to talk about Exploitation Now?

Post by Imp-Chan »

Band, did you do that on purpose?

The first person who posts that blasted photoshoped picture gets banned for a week.

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
BandMan2K
Errant Scholar

Post by BandMan2K »

Imp-Chan wrote:Band, did you do that on purpose?

The first person who posts that blasted photoshoped picture gets banned for a week.

-_-'
Wha..? I didn't do anything, just made mention the image. Didn't even know it was photoshopped. Haven't seen the archives ever, just catch the new pages when they're uploaded. Just calm down, Hil. It's not that bad anyways. It was just an observation. Look on the bright side: at least now you have a good reason to do some work on the archives sooner than you may of considered.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

I suspect she's not referring to the original archives picture, but instead to something produced by some creative soul who also noticed the similarity and made their own 'custom' reimagining of that picture. (No, it wasn't me.) Knowing the old forums, I imagine such a picture was treated with high hilarity (although not by Impy and Poe) and was circulated for some time... so she's probably trying to keep it from reappearing on the relatively-unsullied new boards and the cycle beginning again.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
finalcarrot
Forum Regular

Post by finalcarrot »

That just made everyone more intrigued to know what this picture was.

Forbidden fruit, my friend.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Viking-Sensei wrote:I suspect she's not referring to the original archives picture, but instead to something produced by some creative soul who also noticed the similarity and made their own 'custom' reimagining of that picture. (No, it wasn't me.) Knowing the old forums, I imagine such a picture was treated with high hilarity (although not by Impy and Poe) and was circulated for some time... so she's probably trying to keep it from reappearing on the relatively-unsullied new boards and the cycle beginning again.
Actually, it was only circulated in a single thread, which Impy locked immediately and threatened a hearty banning to anyone who ever dredged it back up. Actually, it might have appeared once more, and then Impy threatened the ban. But I remember it didn't get very far. As I recall, someone put one one of the poe-head's on the guy and colored the girls hair red. That's pretty much all there is to it, so now there's no need to go find the picture again.
BandMan2K
Errant Scholar

Post by BandMan2K »

Wait...that's not what I saw. I went to the official ES site and looked at the strip that was linked - 1 November, 2004. It was part of the series where Sarine was describing the circumstances that brought about inter-racial Elf on Human action and the ensuing consequences. The last panel on that comic shows a couple's nude embrace, done only in black & white, no color. I just noticed the similarity between the man & Poe's personal avatar image as well as the female elf to Hil's. That's all. Check the damn archive for yourself.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

BandMan2K wrote:Wait...that's not what I saw. I went to the official ES site and looked at the strip that was linked - 1 November, 2004. It was part of the series where Sarine was describing the circumstances that brought about inter-racial Elf on Human action and the ensuing consequences. The last panel on that comic shows a couple's nude embrace, done only in black & white, no color. I just noticed the similarity between the man & Poe's personal avatar image as well as the female elf to Hil's. That's all. Check the damn archive for yourself.
Yes, but the photoshopped picture was based on that and bringing up the original reminds people of the photoshop. And Impy doesn't want people reminded of the photoshop. So best to just drop the subject and forget this conversation ever happened.
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

You right! Let's talk about Jordan and Bush lesbian sex affair, and post link of Bimbo nude picture instead!
Ghost in the Shell
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Ghost in the Shell »

That's a word! Since you insist, some common ground for that discussion:
http://www.exploitationnow.com/archive. ... 2001-09-24,
http://www.exploitationnow.com/archive. ... 2001-02-17 (guest strip)
and http://www.exploitationnow.com/archive. ... 2001-02-18 (guest strip as well).

And, just to remind you, the real one: http://www.exploitationnow.com/archive. ... 2001-08-17. My libido (just my libido!) fully agrees with the caption sometimes, but hey, that way it was a way cooler story... I guess.

Pictures of Bimbo perhaps following later (I'm too lazy to look em up now).
pillar_of_hate
Forum Regular

Post by pillar_of_hate »

I decree, this thread is now about tits. Speaking of which, I realized I missed one from my last post. If there are any others you've found in ES (and I know there are more in EN), put 'em here. We'll have to bookmark the thread so anytime more nudity appears, we can note it here.