Wiki Busters

Share the love (well, ok, not literally, that might get messy) for Poe's first big outing into the webcomic world.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: Wiki Busters

Post by Viking-Sensei »

I just keep picturing Superman throwing someone's spam server into one of those Phantom Zone 2-dimensional panels... the server quietly blinking to itself as the panel is slowly rotating and flying off into space. It's beautiful.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Viking-Sensei wrote:I just keep picturing Superman throwing someone's spam server into one of those Phantom Zone 2-dimensional panels... the server quietly blinking to itself as the panel is slowly rotating and flying off into space. It's beautiful.
Thanks Viking. You nearly got me in trouble in class with that mental image. I hope you're happy!

Still, it really is a wonderful thought.
Ghost in the Shell
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Ghost in the Shell »

Why just a thought?
Sorry, but it was just too tempting. Probably not the most productive thing to do in the wiki, but I added a "Phantom Zone" page to list all the delinquents. Feel free to verbally beat the crap out of me in the talk to that page or even add comments to each bot (e.g. "This poor specimen doesn't even have an own name and has to be referred to by number" or something regarding their typical kind of spam in case you remember).
Thought it would be funny...
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

That is a hilarious and just solution.

I like it!

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

I agree. Funny and awesome idea. The best kind!
Ghost in the Shell
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Ghost in the Shell »

Cool, thanks.
I just finished some more serious wiki-approach and created a list with links to the start of the different acts, since the archive on the EN site itself is not available.
I have also dug out the original images Poe used in the early archive page (that listed up to act 3) so if we can upload them somewhere (I don't have the space and thought it might be better to have them on your server somewhere) we can use these images instead of the pure, plain text to link to the strips starting a new act.
Same goes for the Babylon Jones comic I mentioned. I have it, too, but most of the pages were split up in several files (aah, the good old times of the internet... ^^), so I'd have to put them together again (which I probably won't have the time or real talent to) or send them to somebody who is willing to do so. Or, if you still have these comics, we zip them up and provide them from the wiki (if you want that).
The other old school Poe comics were unfortunately not completely available from the wayback machine, so I have a similar question regarding these. ^^