EN Wiki Admin/mods

Rules, announcements, suggestions, elections, and all the other fun things that make our forums tick.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

EN Wiki Admin/mods

Post by Tiamat »

I figured that at this point the subject deserved it's own topic instead of broken conversations in other portions of the forum. The EN Wiki needs an active admin and one or two moderators to combat the flood of spammers and spam-produced excess pages. It'd also be nice to add to the wiki itself, but that's less an admin thing and more a job for the rest of the community.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: EN Wiki Admin/mods

Post by Viking-Sensei »

I fired off an email to OmnipotentEntity this AM... he's the only one I see on the user list who appears to have admin powers. I didn't ask him to join 'the team' directly (told he'd be welcome to if he wanted) but did ask if he could Admin me so that I might Admin a few others and we could start reigning in the chaos.

What were the EN Wiki keepers called before? Jordan's Lab Assistants? We need a cool name like the Monks to unify ourselves and help direct the flow of Wiki-Work.

I know there's a limited amount of info we can pour into the wiki (EN wasn't as 'deep' a world as ES is, and it didn't last as long) but I see a lot of potential for really enhanced character bios, analysis, fan stuff, various chunks of Poe-Isms collected from the archives... I'd like to be able to hold the EN wiki and the ES wiki up to one another and see that they are equals in their percentage of completeness.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?