Smiliey Limit

Rules, announcements, suggestions, elections, and all the other fun things that make our forums tick.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Smiliey Limit

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Due to several comments I've seen recently, I've decided to increase the maximum limit of smiles to 5, effective immediately*.

Now... before you all go going smile-wild on me, let me just say: I don't LIKE emoticons. They're irritating. Maybe it's all my time in chat rooms in my youth, and the countless programs like Trillian that feel the need to actually laugh for people when they write 'lol'. And it's never a nice, peaceful happy laugh... no, it's gotta be like Richard Simmons as a child high on angel dust when it laughs. Also, the hundreds of ad-ware/spy-ware/mal-ware I've had to scrape out of people's computers over the years because they downloaded one of those animated 'smiley manager' programs that turned out to be little more than a trojan. There's no emoticon that expresses my rage and general dissapointment with the rest of humanity.

That said, keep in mind that it's only for you, the fans, that I'm choosing to do this. Don't make me regret it.

*Impy still reserves the right to overrule me at all times.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?