Yelling into the schizophrenic void.

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
Nightfall
New Poster

Yelling into the schizophrenic void.

Post by Nightfall »

so I made a blog titled "Yelling into the schizophrenic void." because i wanted... something. Advice from someone that isn't close or related to me i think. Anyway, i then realized that no one would probably see it and so wast the effort. Then i thought of here, no one knows me here. So, why not?

here is the blog if you want http://yellingintotheschizophrenicvoid.blogspot.com/

and if not here is the contents of it .

All right. So it's 8am, which to me is like 3am. I'm tired, I'm hung-over, and I'm stuck. I don't know what to do, and I mean that very broadly.

You know, for the most part of my life I just went wherever the wind took me, followed the path of least resistance. When I was a child I went to school because I was I was told to, when I got a little older I went to school because my friends were there. And when I reached High School I went because it was easier then not going would have bean. Now I'm gown, twenty-five years of age, and I don't know what to do. In my life, in the world, in anything; I don't know what to do.

So I decided to "yell into the schizophrenic void" (the 'schizophrenic void', in this case, is the Internets) and then see what happened. I was going to use the term 'gestalt' but that would imply an organized whole (Ha! and double Ha!) and whatever else the Internets are they are not organized. Instead I decided on the current term 'schizophrenic', it seems the better word.

Anyway I'm going to shut up now and post this. I don't know if anyone will read this or care even if they do read it. Feel free to say what you want.