comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to forum

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"

comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to forum

Postby taltamir » May 26th, 2015, 11:57 pm

comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to forum. it used to ,but hasn't worked for about a month or so and I tested every page since p264 as well as using both firefox and chrome
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to f

Postby Graybeard » May 27th, 2015, 9:15 pm

I don't see a "comments" button at all, but I do see a "Forum" button, which does indeed lead to the forum. Can you post a link to a page you're having trouble with so we can try to debug?
----
Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Postby azhrei Vep » June 2nd, 2015, 6:57 am

Graybeard wrote:I don't see a "comments" button at all, but I do see a "Forum" button, which does indeed lead to the forum. Can you post a link to a page you're having trouble with so we can try to debug?

Every page between 0001 and 0268. I assume he/she/it refers to the yellow button between the forward and back buttons that looks like a text balloon, that used to lead to the forum thread for the page you're on when you click it. Now it just ... reloads the page, near as I can tell.

Or it/she/he is talking about something else entirely, and I've got a new problem for you!
azhrei Vep
New Poster

Postby Graybeard » June 2nd, 2015, 9:38 am

Ah. So the DNPWWO pages, rather than the EN pages (where the corresponding button works, as far as I can tell). I can't fix that myself, but I can set things in motion (read: annoy kaitou) so that it does get fixed. Thanks for running that down.
----
Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Postby kaitou » June 2nd, 2015, 3:48 pm

Fixed (on DNPWWO)! (Might require a page flush/refresh to see it.)

When you see problems like this, please send a note via the CONTACTS page using the "Problems with the website?" subject to get my attention faster.

Thanks!
kaitou
Almighty Systems Admin

Twitter @: kaitou_

Return to Errant Rambling