A Moment of Silence...

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: A Moment of Silence...

Post by BloodHenge »

And then there are comics that actually ended properly.

Kid Radd

Adventurers!

Unicorn Jelly (and the sequel Pastel Defender Heliotrope is wrapping up)

And not so much a webcomic as a fancomic that happened to have been published online, Of Mice and Mayhem. I'd recommend this for anyone who was a fan of the Rescue Rangers. It is, in my opinion, something of an epic epilogue for the series.
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

Looks like i need to add Aether to the list of downed comics, to bad it was fairly interesting while it lasted.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

http://www.thebastardswordsman.com/

So passes the bastard swordsman
Itterind
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Itterind »

Imp-Chan wrote:My first webcomic was Acid Reflux. My sister got me started on it, she kept taking up extra time on the computer we shared to giggle over it. After I started reading it, I did the same. The concept of God as a child loose within Her big sister's universe was an amusing one, and even though it did spend an awful lot of time on a stupid Fight Club parody which was probably the beginning of the end, I still miss reading it even YEARS after it just... stopped. It was a damn fun comic.
Acid Reflux was king. *sigh*

Unicorn Jelly was great, though all the homo male characters in a consecutive row put me off personally (plus the plot moved a bit too slowly). I've heard some funny rumors about the author btw., her personal problems probably contributed to shaping its distinct characteristic. I'm going to check out Pastel Defenders, thanks for the tip. ^^

I miss Bob and George (just to mention something that's ended here), though mostly for its subcomics by the time it ended (most of all Laran and Karnak Hates Everything). I'm glad Errant Story has a sequel.