Delicious Sea Kittens...

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
myhnegon
Beloved Friend
Twitter @: myhnegon

Re: Delicious Sea Kittens...

Post by myhnegon »

the really wrong thing there is that my problem with the "cooking mama" thing is not the content... but that it just isn't nearly as fun to play as the real cooking mama... if they were to make an official vegetarian cooking mama i would be there day one to buy it. that game is like crack, delicious delicious crack.
"Final thoughts? Be curious, read manuals, push buttons, look things up when you don’t know. I know this is a weird place to be proselytizing, but seriously, it takes 30 seconds to learn something when you are confronted with an unknown. There is no excuse for ignorance when you have the resources to learn." - July 1, 2012
Joe Milino
Forum Trainee

Re: Delicious Sea Kittens...

Post by Joe Milino »

HA, Sally. "Bitter and insane, she spends her days plotting. . ." It would be a kick if they explained how she plans to exact her revenge, or how she even knows what "land kittens" look like; they're being dragged to a harsh & alien world, right? This would make sense for a freshwater fish maybe. I think I'm putting too much thought in to this. :|