2009-06-29: Chapter Forty Commentary

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2009-06-29 ... draw more than 2 pages of us a year

Post by Neko7 »

That funny, I'm pretty sure I hear someone saying something about something coming sometime soon...

2009-06-26 Everyone, move out! wrote:
Graybeard wrote:Incidentally, I note that this is the 22nd page in the current chapter -- which is just about the length that chapters have been running lately. Anyone want to predict what "Errant Commentary" is coming this week?
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2009-06-29: Chapter Forty Commentary

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Chapter Forty Commentary
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Re: 2009-06-29 ... draw more than 2 pages of us a year

Post by Slamlander »

At least, now we know what a Yuuki staff does.
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

We already knew they blew up people... What we'd _REALLY_ like to know is; Does it have a vibrator mode?
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Exactly
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

Rakshasa Taisab wrote:We already knew they blew up people... What we'd _REALLY_ like to know is; Does it have a vibrator mode?
No matter how good it sounds, that would be a colosally bad idea. One accidental flick of the switch and BOOM. And who can say they're at 100% when horny. It would be a 'Tsuirakuan roulette' that would bring their military to its knees. ;) :lol:
Last edited by Pillaroforder on June 29th, 2009, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Pillaroforder wrote:
Rakshasa Taisab wrote:We already knew they blew up people... What we'd _REALLY_ like to know is; Does it have a vibrator mode?
No matter how good it sounds, that would be a colosally bad idea. One accidental flick of the switch and BOOM. And who can say the're at 100% when horny. It would be a 'Tsuirakuan roulette' that would bring their military to its knees. ;) :lol:
That wouldn't stop the Brits. They once had a cabinet secretary accidentally kill himself when his self-strangulation sexual thrill device misfired. Nearly brought down John Howard's government. I think one or two MPs have offed themselves in similar ways.

Our politicians, they play with diapers, pick up strangers in bathroom stalls, and hike the Appalachian Trail. So we have to put up with their moaning about it after we catch them.

A widget like that would bring new meaning to the phrase "wide stance."
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Pillaroforder wrote:It would be a 'Tsuirakuan roulette' that would bring their military to its knees.
Screaming "Oh god... yes, yes... YES!
David J Prokopetz
Forum Regular

Post by David J Prokopetz »

I'm still way more amused than I really should be at the fact that people in this comic can hear ellipses.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

David J Prokopetz wrote:I'm still way more amused than I really should be at the fact that people in this comic can hear ellipses.
It could be that more than a very few of us are also writers ;)
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?