OOC: Heretic Knowledge Vault article

For the Rules, Character Workshop, and other general discussion of the game.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: OOC: Heretic Knowledge Vault article

Post by Imp-Chan »

Seems like a decent partition to me.

Also, since we're talking about the wiki, could you guys please cite your sources when you upload pictures? Some of them have them, some of them don't... but it'd be nice if the pictures that were for sale in our store happened to provide links so people could buy them.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Imp-Chan wrote:Also, since we're talking about the wiki, could you guys please cite your sources when you upload pictures? Some of them have them, some of them don't... but it'd be nice if the pictures that were for sale in our store happened to provide links so people could buy them.
Right, working on that (including links to the wallpapers, etc., where appropriate). Progress will be made on that the next time I have a day off, but if anyone else wants to have a go, feel free.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

I was thinking it would be good to create a page on the wiki for Jamie, but not being a monk (a heretic, yes, but not a monk) I can't do so. How do we players do this then? E-mail a monk with the page info? Or request a tonsure and coif?
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Sareth wrote:I was thinking it would be good to create a page on the wiki for Jamie, but not being a monk (a heretic, yes, but not a monk) I can't do so. How do we players do this then? E-mail a monk with the page info? Or request a tonsure and coif?
I think I can set this up (and you're right, when possible it would be better for players to write the stuff for their own characters). Let me see what I can do.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.