STICKY: Status reports (OOC)

For the Rules, Character Workshop, and other general discussion of the game.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: STICKY: Status reports (OOC)

Post by Imp-Chan »

I am irrationally entertained by the death list.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Imp-Chan wrote:I am irrationally entertained by the death list.

^-^'
I didn't do it! You have no proof!
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Per request, here's the October 2009 status report on where people are. Player characters (several of them) new since the last update are in red. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things around day seventeen. Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Character name (owner), current location; what they're up to
If I've omitted anyone, please let me know.
  • Argus (Drannin), Lorenzel; coming to terms with a curious new family relationship (see Lillith)
  • Brother Miguel (Graybeard),Lorenzel; about to go home to propose to Sister Marilyn
  • Cithule (Cit) (Templar771), Lorenzel; talking to a musician, not seen for some time
  • Drusia Valis (Drusia), Lorenzel: meeting a possible in-law
  • Garlock (Garlock), Bonny Read: recovering from a food fight, not heard from lately
  • Grope (Graybeard), Waldhaxen Channel; heading for the Island of Thralls, and possibly there
  • Jamie (Sareth), Rinkaiel; getting ready to lease a ship
  • Jonathan Zeve (Tiamat), Volkanenborg; snoozing at the inn, not heard from for a long time
  • Kalin (4uk4ata), Rinkaiel; at the vineyard, uncovering various bits of weirdness
  • Kattie (Sareth), Bonny Read; intimidating the would-be glider riders
  • Kureji (Viking-Sensei), Farrel; not heard from for some time, terrified the Malletarians and moved on
  • Layla (Graybeard), Rinkaiel; investigating a pool of blood at the winery
  • Lillith (Sareth), Lorenzel; coming to terms with a curious new family relationship (see Argus)
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Rinkaiel; getting ready to lease a ship, probably; quiet recently
  • Maduin (Porcelain Fish), Lorenzel; tired after dancing the night away
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Rinkaiel; hanging out with Jamie and family
  • Nihanin (UnbornCow), Waldhaxen Channel; not heard from for some time
  • Reyn (Reavey), Bonny Read: recovering from a hangover and food fight, quiet lately
  • Rice (Koshkoo), Rinkaiel: serving all manner of good stuff from a waterfront shop
  • Rip (Rupert Ricordiel) (Graybeard), Bonny Read; flying a hang glider
  • Roger (Dark Intruder), Volkanenborg; presumably snoozing in the inn, inactive for some time
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), Lorenzel; operating a recently rebuilt gadget and being mystified by "Compassion," quiet lately
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Lorenzel; puzzling over a possible in-law, possible threat
  • Toivo (Weirdonian), Mittelberg; taking a "sabbatical" to clean up a plant plague, inactive for some time
  • Tom Brambil (Arreksu}, Bonny Read: cooking up a storm, quiet lately
  • Tsubasa (LordofNightmares), Saus; last seen discussing something with Kureji, not heard from for a long time
  • Xzen (Xzen), Bonny Read; also flying a hang glider
  • Zander (Blackmail), Rinkaiel; providing a bit of protection for some curious characters
Have I missed anyone?

Per Impy's request, here's the orthogonal cut, showing who's where:
  • Kiyoka: Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Brother Jerald, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
    Farrel threads:
  • Kugelheim: NPCs Barb, Faron, Hoss, Peter, Plato, Soc, and various other Gewehr
  • Port Lorrel: NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Elke, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Smitty, Titus
  • Mittelberg: Toivo and NPCs Clarence and unnamed innkeepers
  • Mountains of Madness: NPCs (various Malletarians and trolls, if any survived the volcano)
  • Volkanenborg (including amusement park) or nearby boonies: Jonathan, Roger and NPCs Annika, Galina, J.P., Reverend Hammersmith and unnamed others
  • Waldhaxen Channel: Grope, Nihanin and NPCs Scrobian, Harzh'biah
  • Rinkaiel: Jamie, Layla, Kalin, Lucas, Marcus, Rice, Zander and NPCs Ace, Captain Kitaura, Faye, Gryffyd, Jasmine Porter, Joe, Kinabalu, Nera, Oskar, Sarya, Vikor, unnamed others
    Veracia threads:
  • Saus: Tsubasa and NPCs Father Digby, Portalmages Sazaki and Ryuzo, Sister Hortense
  • Heamish or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rilus, Hildegard, Jason Hamael, Mildred Hamael
  • Homontel or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rexford, Father Wellington, Selvay, others
  • Nautkia: NPCs Leofric, Lisebeth, Father Nestor, Nikolai, Sergeant Rogeriel, unnamed elf, others
  • Lorenzel/Ramanzel: Argus (and Harker), Cithule, Drusia, Lillith, Maduin, Brother Miguel, Sister Rose, Sasha and NPCs Brad, Compassion, Elric, Father Absalon, Father Ranulph, Sister Penelope, Van Ralein, others
    Other threads:
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Bonny Read (airship): Garlock, Kattie, Reyn, Rip (and Thurston), Tom, Xzen, NPCs Shorty, Jon Wrackham, others unnamed
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: NPCs Antoni, Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert (sort of), Keyes, Ledos, Leofric, Lucy Kankaniel, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Mr. Stagpoole, Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Cuthbert, Fred, Fritz, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Nera's parents, Nora, Private Ryono, Sarge, Vito (if not already, then soon...), Weed, Zhbrigeeul
Several other PCs are "under construction;" updates as they come on line.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Apologies for my silence the past few days. It seems I may have walking pneumonia just in time for classes to start, so I have been somewhat distracted and lacking in energy. I'll try to get back in the swing of things when the antibiotics start kicking ass and taking names...
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Sareth wrote:Apologies for my silence the past few days. It seems I may have walking pneumonia just in time for classes to start, so I have been somewhat distracted and lacking in energy. I'll try to get back in the swing of things when the antibiotics start kicking ass and taking names...
Hope you feel better soon. Lillith should be waking up real soon now ...

For my part, I'll be out of pocket for most of the week starting on the 18th -- probably able to write some small stuff, but no long epistles (for which people may be grateful!) until the following weekend. Just have fun doing stuff in the interim.

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

While we're at it, here's the January 2010 status report on where people are. Player characters (several of them) new since the last update are in red. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things around day seventeen. Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), Salticiel; not-quite mourning the not-quite death of a daughter (see Lillith)
  • Brother Miguel (Graybeard), Kiyoka; planning a wedding
  • Cithule (Cit) (Templar771), Lorenzel; talking to a musician, not seen for some time, possibly blown up
  • Connor (kylan.Red), Rinkaiel; cleaning up after a lucky(?) shot
  • Drusia Valis (Drusia), Salticiel: incognito following a small incident with an Errant
  • Garlock (Garlock), Bonny Read: recovering from a food fight, not heard from lately
  • Grope (Graybeard), Waldhaxen Channel; heading for the Island of Thralls, waiting for the thread to heat back up
  • Jack (Zaure), Rinkaiel; puzzling over a dead body
  • Jamie (Sareth), Farrel Sea; dealing with pirates, rather slowly
  • Jonathan Zeve (Tiamat), Volkanenborg; snoozing at the inn, not heard from for a long time
  • Kalin (4uk4ata), Rinkaiel; at the vineyard, uncovering various bits of weirdness
  • Kattie (Sareth), Bonny Read; intimidating the would-be glider riders, not heard from lately
  • Kureji (Viking-Sensei), Farrel; not heard from for some time, terrified the Malletarians and moved on
  • Layla (Graybeard), Rinkaiel; investigating a dead body at the winery
  • Lillith (Sareth), Salticiel; playing dead to escape an elven ranger (see Argus)
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Farrel Sea; aboard a ship, probably; quiet recently
  • Maduin (Porcelain Fish), Salticiel; helping stage a charade involving a non-dead corpse
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Farrel Sea; hanging out with Jamie and family, quiet recently
  • Reyn (Reavey), Bonny Read: recovering from a hangover and food fight, quiet lately
  • Rice (Koshkoo), Rinkaiel: serving all manner of good stuff from a shop, quiet lately
  • Rip (Rupert Ricordiel) (Graybeard), Bonny Read; flying a hang glider, quiet lately
  • Roger (Dark Intruder), Volkanenborg; presumably snoozing in the inn, inactive for some time
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), unknown; operating a recently rebuilt gadget and being mystified by "Compassion," quiet lately
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Salticiel; heading south with Argus and his not-so-late offspring
  • Tess (Dallen Andair), Rinkaiel; survived a bombing, quiet lately
  • Toivo (Weirdonian), Mittelberg; taking a "sabbatical" to clean up a plant plague, inactive for some time
  • Tom Brambil (Arreksu}, Bonny Read: cooking up a storm, quiet lately
  • Tsubasa (LordofNightmares), Saus; last seen discussing something with Kureji, not heard from for a long time
  • Xzen (Xzen), Bonny Read; also flying a hang glider, quiet lately
  • Zander (Blackmail), Rinkaiel; providing a bit of protection for some curious characters, quiet lately
Have I missed anyone?

Per Impy's request, here's the orthogonal cut, showing who's where:
  • Kiyoka: Brother Miguel, Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Brother Jerald, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
    Farrel threads:
  • Kugelheim: NPCs Barb, Faron, Hoss, Peter, Plato, Soc, and various other Gewehr
  • Port Lorrel: NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Elke, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Smitty, Titus
  • Mountains of Madness: NPCs (various Malletarians and trolls, if any survived the volcano)
  • Volkanenborg (including amusement park) or nearby boonies: Jonathan, Roger and NPCs Annika, Galina, J.P., Reverend Hammersmith and unnamed others
  • Rinkaiel: Connor, Jack, Kalin, Layla, Rice, Tess, Zander and NPCs Ace, Captain Kitaura, Faye, Gryffyd, Joe, Kinabalu, Oskar, Sarya, Vikor, unnamed others
  • Farrel Sea: Jamie, Marcus and NPCs Jasmine Porter, Nera and others
    Veracia threads:
  • Saus: Tsubasa and NPCs Father Digby, Portalmages Sazaki and Ryuzo, Sister Hortense
  • Heamish or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rilus, Hildegard, Jason Hamael, Mildred Hamael
  • Homontel or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rexford, Father Wellington, Selvay, others
  • Nautkia: NPCs Leofric, Lisebeth, Father Nestor, Nikolai, Sergeant Rogeriel, unnamed elf, others
  • Lorenzel/Ramanzel: Cithule and NPCs Compassion, Elric, Father Absalon, Father Ranulph, Sister Penelope, Van Ralein, others
  • Salticiel or nearby: Argus (and Harker), Drusia, Lillith, Maduin, Sister Rose and NPCs Brad, Edith, Father Thaddeus, Sonny
    Other threads:
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Bonny Read (airship): Garlock, Kattie, Reyn, Rip (and Thurston), Tom, Xzen, NPCs Shorty, Jon Wrackham, others unnamed
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: Sasha and NPCs Antoni, Bauti, Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert (sort of), Keyes, Ledos, Leofric, Lucy Kankaniel, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Mr. Stagpoole, Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Dano, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Cuthbert, Fred, Fritz, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Nera's parents, Nora, Private Ryono, Sarge, Vito (if not already, then soon...), Weed, Zhbrigeeul
As always, new players/characters are welcome.

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

We're overdue for one of these, so here's the May 2010 status report on where people are. Player characters (several of them) new since the last update are in red. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things around day 21. Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), Gervasiel; speculating on a commercial opportunity and a nasty enemy
  • Brother Miguel (Graybeard), Kiyoka; planning a wedding, quiet for a while
  • Cithule (Cit) (Templar771), Lorenzel; talking to a musician, not seen for some time, possibly blown up
  • Connor (kylan.Red), Rinkaiel; not heard from for a while
  • Drusia Valis (Drusia), Gervasiel: still hoping to get Lillith safely to her hidden sanctuary
  • Grope (Graybeard), Waldhaxen Channel; at the Island of Thralls, waiting for the thread to heat back up, quiet for a while
  • Jack (Zaure), Rinkaiel; not heard from for a while
  • Jamie (Sareth), Rinkaiel; hanging out at Layla's vineyard
  • Kalin (4uk4ata), Rinkaiel; recently departed on a spiritual pilgrimage, more or less
  • Kattie (Sareth), Bonny Read; giving enraged orders, as usual
  • Layla (Graybeard), Rinkaiel; looking for a new sifu and missing Ace
  • Leana (liefone), Bonny Read; recently discovered on the ground, now part of the crew
  • Lillith (Sareth), Gervasiel; hoping to reach Snamish in one piece (see Drusia)
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Farrel Sea; landed who knows where; quiet recently
  • Maduin (Porcelain Fish), Gervasiel; grieving over a mysterious death
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Farrel Sea(?); hanging out with Jamie and family, quiet recently
  • Maya (kagome_kino), Rinkaiel; hanging out at the vineyard
  • Rhett Courier (Kincaide), Rinkaiel; fresh from a run-in with Captain Kitaura after getting mugged
  • Rice (Koshkoo), Rinkaiel: still serving all manner of good stuff from a shop, quiet
  • Rip (Rupert Ricordiel) (Graybeard), Bonny Read; investigating a curiously quiet camp
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), unknown; operating a recently rebuilt gadget and being mystified by "Compassion," quiet lately
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Gervasiel; getting ready for the Artifact of Absonial, whatever that is
  • Tom Brambil (Arreksu}, Bonny Read: recently landed with Rip and Leana
  • Xzen (Xzen), Bonny Read; quiet lately, but still somewhere around the airship
  • Zander (Blackmail), Rinkaiel; providing a bit of protection for some curious characters, quiet lately
Have I missed anyone?

Per Impy's request, here's the orthogonal cut, showing who's where and arranged by thread:
  • Kiyoka: Brother Miguel, Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Brother Jerald, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
    Farrel threads:
  • Rinkaiel: Connor, Jack, Jamie, Layla, Maya, Rhett, Rice, Tess, Zander and NPCs Ace, Brother Cosimo, Captain Kitaura, Captain Ritter, Faye, Gryffyd, Jasmine Porter, Joe, Joli, Kinabalu, Nera, Neverinal, Oskar, Quince, Reverend Orpiment, Sarya, Stevo, Vikor, unnamed others
  • Farrel Sea: currently none
    Veracia threads:
  • Nautkia: NPCs Leofric, Lisebeth, Father Nestor, Nikolai, Sergeant Rogeriel, others
  • Lorenzel/Ramanzel: Cithule and NPCs Compassion, Elric, Father Absalon, Father Ranulph, Sister Penelope, others
  • Salticiel or nearby: NPCs Edith, Father Thaddeus, Sonny
  • Leonish: NPCs Mr. and Mrs. Handriel, Zeb
  • Gervasiel: Argus (and Harker), Drusia, Lillith, Maduin, Sister Rose and NPCs Brad, Kim
    Other threads:
  • Bonny Read (airship): Garlock, Kattie, Leana, Reyn, Rip (and Thurston), Tom, Xzen, NPCs Shorty, Jon Wrackham, others unnamed
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: Kalin, Lucas, Marcus, Sasha and NPCs Antoni, Bauti, Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert (sort of), Keyes, Lantos, Ledos, Leofric, Lucy Kankaniel, Neverinal, Paukii, Porpington Bree, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Mr. Stagpoole, Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Dano, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Cuthbert, Fred, Fritz, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Madeline, Nera's parents, Nora, Private Ryono, Sarge, Thomas, Vito (if not already, then soon...), Weed, Zhbrigeeul

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Once again, we're overdue, and there have been inquiries, so here's the September 2010 status report on where people are. Player characters (several of them) new since the last update are in red. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

One minor change in the layout this time: Player characters who have been inactive for some considerable while are now moved to a section of their own. This is if the player has been inactive, not the character, to accommodate situations where the player is active but the state of the game has one or more of the player's characters out of the picture for the moment. Anyway, entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), Gervasiel; heading back for town with the Artifact of Absonial
  • Drusia Valis (Drusia), Gervasiel: enjoying a new relationship, still hoping to get Lillith safely to her hidden sanctuary
  • Gault (Hours), Rinkaiel; getting patched up by the Sisters of the Divine Dwarf after a minor accident
  • Grope (Graybeard), boonies of Farrel; watching the chaos at a clandestine military base
  • Jade Ermingard (Jack Rothwell), boonies of Farrel; trying to escape from the clandestine military base
  • Jamie (Sareth), boonies of Farrel; causing the chaos at the clandestine military base
  • Kattie (Sareth), Bonny Read; inactive for a while
  • Layla (Graybeard), Rinkaiel; trying to figure out how she got entangled with the Tsuirakuans
  • Lillith (Sareth), Gervasiel; hoping to reach Snamish in one piece (see Drusia)
  • Maduin (Porcelain Fish), Gervasiel; heading for town with a new friend
  • Martin Dashwood (Jack Rothwell), Rinkaiel; trying to talk his way out of trouble with the law
  • Rip (Rupert Ricordiel) (Graybeard), Bonny Read; inactive for a while
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Gervasiel; heading for town with the Artifact of Absonial, and starting to have ... feelings for Argus
  • Suriah Chase (Caoimhe Faelan), Gervasiel; loving an elf, improbably enough
Have I missed anyone?

Inactive characters (players):
  • Kalin (4uk4ata), Rinkaiel; recently departed on a spiritual pilgrimage, more or less
  • Leana (liefone), Bonny Read; recently discovered on the ground, now part of the crew
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Farrel Sea(?); hanging out with Jamie and family, quiet recently
  • Rhett Courier (Kincaide), Rinkaiel; fresh from a run-in with Captain Kitaura after getting mugged
  • Rice (Koshkoo), Rinkaiel: still serving all manner of good stuff from a shop, quiet
Per Impy's request, here's the orthogonal cut, showing who's where and arranged by thread:
    Farrel threads:
  • Volkanenborg (including amusement park) or nearby boonies: Jonathan, Roger and NPCs Annika, J.P., Reverend Hammersmith and unnamed others
  • Waldhaxen Channel and related boonies of Farrel: Grope, Jade Ermingard, Jamie Porter (and Nera), Nihanin and NPCs Jasmine Porter, Scrobian, Harzh'biah
  • Rinkaiel: Connor, Gault, Jack, Layla (and Zachary), Martin Dashwood, Maya, Rhett, Rice, Tess, Zander and NPCs Ace, Brother Cosimo, Captain Kitaura, Captain Ritter, Flora, Galina (and Oxana), Gryffyd, Joe, Joli, Neverinal, Oskar, Quince, Reverend Orpiment, Sarya, Seishi, Stevo, Vikor, several Oshimas (pseudonym), unnamed others
    Veracia threads:
  • Nautkia: NPCs Leofric, Lisebeth, Father Nestor, Nikolai, Sergeant Rogeriel, others
  • Lorenzel/Ramanzel: Cithule and NPCs Compassion, Elric, Father Absalon, Father Ranulph, Sister Penelope, others
  • Gervasiel: Argus (and Harker), Drusia, Lillith, Maduin, Sister Rose, Suriah and NPCs Avner Indianel, Brad, Bryce, Father Amalric, Kim, Rebekah Codoin
    Other threads/locales:
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Arsoro Kurou, Fayna Cleiviein, Haniko Goto, Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Bonny Read (airship): Garlock, Kattie, Leana, Reyn, Rip (and Thurston), Tom, Xzen, NPCs Shorty, Jon Wrackham, others unnamed
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: Kalin, Lucas, Marcus, Sasha and NPCs Antoni, Bauti, Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert (sort of), John Wolf, Keyes, Lantos, Ledos, Leofric, Lucy Kankaniel, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Mr. Stagpoole, Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Dano, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Cuthbert, Dasuke Kinabalu, Fred, Fritz, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Madeline, Nera's parents, Nora, Porpington Bree, Private Ryono, Sarge, Thomas, Vito, Weed, Zhbrigeeul

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

We're way overdue for one of these, and there have been inquiries, so here's the May 2011 status report on where people are. Player characters (several of them) new since the last update are in red. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

One minor change in the layout this time: Player characters who have been inactive for some considerable while are now moved to a section of their own. This is if the player has been inactive, not the character, to accommodate situations where the player is active but the state of the game has one or more of the player's characters out of the picture for the moment. Anyway, entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), Snamish vicinity; heading north to help Sister Rose face the Inquisition
  • Desiree (Drusia), Snamish vicinity: sallying forth into the world with a bunch of curious characters
  • Drusia Valis (Drusia), Snamish: enjoying a new relationship, quietly in the background
  • Eli (Jack Rothwell), Snamish vicinity; getting a taste of life beyond the half-elven village
  • Eve (Jack Rothwell), Rinkaiel; feeling like a clay pigeon, and fighting back
  • Grope (Graybeard), boonies of Farrel; watching the chaos at a clandestine military base, quiet for a while
  • Jade Ermingard (Jack Rothwell), Rinkaiel; setting up a new guild and playing with fun toys
  • Jamie (Sareth), Southern Continent; Hanging with Tamina and trying to avoid fatal disease (and not just lead poisoning)
  • Jin-Liu (Porcelain Fish), Rinkaiel; just arrived and getting oriented
  • Layla (Graybeard), Rinkaiel; taking magic lessons and still trying to figure out how she got entangled with the Tsuirakuans
  • Leo (formerly known as Martin Dashwood) (Jack Rothwell), Rinkaiel; setting up a new guild or equivalent
  • Lillith (Sareth), Snamish vicinity; gladder to be out of Snamish than she expected, traveling with Rose as usual
  • Maduin (Porcelain Fish), Snamish vicinity; heading north with a new love, and schemes on his mind
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Snamish vicinity; heading for a hot date with people from the Cardinal Inquisitor's office
  • Tamina (Jack Rothwell), Southern Continent; home among the kobolds, trying to stay alive
Have I missed anyone?

• Gault (Hours), Rinkaiel; getting patched up by the Sisters of the Divine Dwarf after a minor accident
  • Hikari (Alessa), Rinkaiel; came and went quickly
  • Suriah Chase (Caoimhe Faelan), Snamish; loving an elf, improbably enough
    Farrel threads:
  • Volkanenborg (including amusement park) or nearby boonies: Jonathan, Roger and NPCs Annika, J.P., Reverend Hammersmith and unnamed others
  • Waldhaxen Channel and related boonies of Farrel: Grope, Nihanin and NPCs Scrobian, Harzh'biah
  • Rinkaiel: Connor, Gault, Hikari, Jack, Jade Ermingard, Jin-Liu, Layla (and Zachary), Leo, Maya, Rhett, Rice, Tess, Zander and NPCs Ace, Bert, Captain Kitaura, Captain Ritter, Flora, Galina (and Oxana), Gryffyd, Joe, Joli, Neverinal, Oskar, Quince, Reverend Orpiment, Sarya, Seishi, Stevo, Vikor, several Oshimas (pseudonym), unnamed others
    Veracia threads:
  • Gervasiel: NPCs Father Amalric, Jedidiah Bindiel
  • Snamish and vicinity: Argus (and Harker), Desiree, Drusia, Eli, Lillith, Maduin, Sister Rose, Suriah and NPCs Alia Lucas, Avner Indianel, Beatrice Lucas, Benedict Lucas, Brad, Bryce, Claire Lucas, Dess Marson, Gloria, Kera Kondriel, Kim, Marius
    Other threads/locales:
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Fayna Cleiviein, Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Southern Continent: Jamie, Tamina, NPCs Arsoro Kurou, Bauti, Haniko Goto, Jasmine, Keyes, Lucy Kankaniel, numerous others
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: Kalin, Lucas, Marcus, Sasha and NPCs Antoni, Brother Cosimo, Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert (sort of), John Wolf, Lantos, Ledos, Leofric, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Mr. Stagpoole, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Avner Indianel, Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Dano, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Cuthbert, Dasuke Kinabalu, Fred, Fritz, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Madeline, Nera's parents, Nora, Porpington Bree, Private Ryono, Rebekah Codoin, Sarge, Thomas, Vito, Weed, Wilbur Hamael, Zhbrigeeul
As always, new players/characters are welcome, and please report any errors/omissions.

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Porcelain Fish points out that we're way overdue for one of these, so here's the March 2012 status report on where people are. Player characters new since the last update are in red. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

• Argus (Drannin), Getsemiel; heading north to help Sister Rose face the Inquisition
  • Brother Timothy (Alberich), Getsemiel; being an Orthodox presence among unorthodox people
  • Desiree (Drusia), Getsemiel: sallying forth into the world with a bunch of curious characters, and making whoopee with Eli, probably
  • Drusia Valis (Drusia), Snamish: enjoying a new relationship, quietly in the background, field trip to Tsuirakushiti in progress
  • Eli (Jack Rothwell), Getsemiel; getting a taste of life (and Desiree) beyond the half-elven village
  • Eve (Jack Rothwell), Rinkaiel; feeling like a clay pigeon, and fighting back
  • Grope (Graybeard), boonies of Farrel; heading for the Island of Thralls, quiet for a while
  • Jade Ermingard (Jack Rothwell), Rinkaiel; preparing to ransack a dwarven ruin
  • Jamie (Sareth), Lorrel; on a job, quiet lately
  • Jin-Liu (Porcelain Fish), Rinkaiel; blended back into the background
  • Layla (Graybeard), Rinkaiel; plotting the demise of a turbulent priest
  • Leo (formerly known as Martin Dashwood) (Jack Rothwell), Rinkaiel; helping Layla and Jade with some explorations
  • Lillith (Sareth), Getsemiel; returned from a weird adventure and unexpectedly engaged, maybe; quiet lately
  • Maduin (Porcelain Fish), Getsemiel; under the strong but odd influence of Fayna Cleiviein
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Getsemiel; started yet another mission for the church, definitely falling in love with Argus
  • Tamina (Jack Rothwell), Lorrel; enjoying a strange, human place with Jamie, etc.
  • Udo (Alberich), Lorrel; getting his wits back about him after meeting Jamie and Tamina
Have I missed anyone?

• Hikari (Alessa), Rinkaiel; came and went quickly
  • Suriah Chase (Caoimhe Faelan), Snamish; loving an elf, improbably enough
  • Kiyoka: Brother Miguel, Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Brother Jerald, Father Redmond, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
    Farrel threads:
  • Port Lorrel: Jamie, Tamina, Udo and NPCs Annabelle, Father Blaise, Carlos, Duffy, Elke, Jasmine, Keyes, Mrs. Matsen, Nera, Omar, Smitty, Titus
  • Waldhaxen Channel and related boonies of Farrel: Grope, Nihanin and NPCs Scrobian, Harzh'biah
  • Rinkaiel and vicinity: Connor, Eve, Gault, Hikari, Jack, Jade Ermingard, Jin-Liu, Layla (and Zachary), Leo, Maya, Rhett, Rice, Tess, Zander and NPCs Ace, Bert, Captain Kitaura, Captain Ritter, Flora, Galina (and Oxana), Gryffyd, Joe, Joli, Neverinal, Oskar, Quince, Reverend Orpiment, Rufus, Sarya, Vikor, several Oshimas (pseudonym), unnamed others
    Veracia threads:
  • Gervasiel: NPCs Father Amalric, Jedidiah Bindiel
  • Snamish and vicinity, including Umbertiel: Drusia, Suriah and NPCs Alia Lucas, Beatrice Lucas, Benedict Lucas, Bishop Cyrus, Claire Lucas, Dess Marson, Father Arpad, Gloria, Kera Kondriel, Kim, Marius, Pico, Shemmy
  • Getsemiel and vicinity: Argus, Brother Timothy, Desiree, Eli, Lillith, Maduin, Sister Rose, and NPCs Brad, Brother Tyler, Bryce, Father Arnold, Fusilious, others
    Other threads/locales:
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Arsoro Kurou, Bauti, Haniko Goto, Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Southern Continent: NPCs Lucy Kankaniel, numerous others
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: Kalin, Lucas, Marcus, Sasha and NPCs Antoni, Brother Cosimo, Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert (sort of), Fayna Cleiviein, Jerecht, John Wolf, Lantos, Ledos, Leofric, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Sanjin, Mr. Stagpoole, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Avner Indianel, Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Dano, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Cuthbert, Dasuke Kinabalu, Fred, Fritz, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Madeline, Nera's parents, Nora, Porpington Bree, Private Ryono, Rebekah Codoin, Sarge, Seishi Torou and family, Sister Bree, Sister Nymphaea, Stevo, Thomas, Vito, Weed, Wilbur Hamael, Zhbrigeeul
As always, new players/characters are welcome, and please report any errors/omissions.