Hiatus

For the Rules, Character Workshop, and other general discussion of the game.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: Hiatus

Post by Graybeard »

In the same vein, I'm going to be more or less incommunicado the third week in May (17th to 25th, in round numbers). The same comments apply about using/abusing my characters, particularly Grope and the Veracians; Layla is sufficiently detached from what's going on in MoM that she can just be starting her Magic 101 studies until I get back. I'll try to have some things teed up for people to carry on with, by the time I leave for that week.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Templar771
Forum Regular

Post by Templar771 »

More or less between the 12th May and 13th June I will probably be only able to post on rare occasions as I have exams starting and finishing at those dates. Sorry about any inconviniece caused likewise use my characters if you wish.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

OK, I'm back. Let's create some entertaining chaos...

Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

As you all may have noticed, I'm having a little problem keeping up - the wife is now extremely pregnant (due in about 7 days) and we keep having false alarms and all sorts of mundane (but time consuming) complications. I'll do what I can for now, but you all may have to get along without me for a couple of weeks here if things go decidedly pear-shaped.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
AdamZero
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by AdamZero »

YAY! hope things go good for you. (I can't forget the day I found out I was a big brother.... ^.^ So happy)
"Now he's gone too far. NOONE ATTACKS AMERICA'S FOOD COURTS!" -Deadpool.
"Don't be so naive. I've got ulterior motives. MANY. Two, maybe three. Probably Four. I am one BIG ulterior motive." The Great Teacher, Onizuka Eikichi.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Viking-Sensei wrote:As you all may have noticed, I'm having a little problem keeping up - the wife is now extremely pregnant (due in about 7 days) and we keep having false alarms and all sorts of mundane (but time consuming) complications. I'll do what I can for now, but you all may have to get along without me for a couple of weeks here if things go decidedly pear-shaped.
Not to worry, you've got far more important things on your mind than this game. Besides, two weeks from now, when you're in your sleep-deprivation phase, I'll be most interested to see what the Incan monkey god has told you to include here in his simple yet beautiful language...

Incidentally, the first time around, we moved from the "let's get this over with" stage to the sleep-deprived stage via a combination of a Chinese dinner out, and walking a hyperactive husky after the dinner. My wife went into labor just a few hours after the experience with said husky. Any of your friends got a crazy dog they can loan you?

Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

I may be away from access until Saturday, I'm not certain. It depends on some hotel and computer arrangements. Greybeard can write for my characters if needed.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

So people know, I may be without internet for as long as a month. I am temporarily moving and can't say what my net access will be like for the time being. Greybeard has full authority over my characters.

Sorry bout this.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

We'll miss you, and hurry back as soon as you're back in touch. I'll try not to have Jamie married and pregnant in your absence ... or Lillith, for that matter.

Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

I need to take another brief hiatus, I'm afraid. Life has gotten messy...