"Casting call" for Errant Road

For the Rules, Character Workshop, and other general discussion of the game.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

"Casting call" for Errant Road

Post by Graybeard »

A quick announcement from your friendly on-line RPG junkie and forum adminner...

Both threads in the "Errant Road" free-form on-line role-playing game are now in situations where it would be particularly easy and timely to add new characters, or for that matter, reactivate some dormant ones. If you're interested, browse on over to the Character Workshop for a sense of what other character concepts are like, and propose and start building your own, to begin the process of integrating. One "episode" at the Veracian town of Nautkia has just wrapped up and may be worth reading, as background for introducing characters to the brand new Lorenzel and Ramanzel thread. Getting newcomers into this one would be particularly straightforward because of where it stands. The other active thread, Waldhaxen Channel, is also worth a read; when you see the current state of activities, you'll probably get some ideas on how characters could be introduced there.

As always, please feel free to PM me with questions or comments or trial balloons. I'll be glad to make suggestions on specific characters needed (there are several) if you wish.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: "Casting call" for Errant Road

Post by Graybeard »

Incidentally, I should add to this the fact that a new thread is under consideration that would allow new characters to be introduced, rather than having to join up with one of the existing threads. Details still being worked, but it would probably be a little lighter and goofier than the fairly serious stuff going in the two threads we have now. Stay tuned.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.