Workshop Breakdown

For the Rules, Character Workshop, and other general discussion of the game.
nazerith
New Poster

Workshop Breakdown

Post by nazerith »

Hey I'm wanting to jump in on Errant Road, but trying to figure out where things stand is a bit complex. Is there any way to get a character breakdown like was posted early on in the Workshop thread? Just names, races and basic occupations. I want to get a feel for buildout and makeup before I sit down to decide a character concept.

If this is possible it would be much appreciated.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: Workshop Breakdown

Post by Graybeard »

nazerith wrote:Hey I'm wanting to jump in on Errant Road, but trying to figure out where things stand is a bit complex. Is there any way to get a character breakdown like was posted early on in the Workshop thread? Just names, races and basic occupations. I want to get a feel for buildout and makeup before I sit down to decide a character concept.

If this is possible it would be much appreciated.
This is a good idea. The Status Reports thread keeps a running update of who's who and who's where, but it hasn't been updated in a while. This is my day off, so I'll do that this afternoon; thanks for the tickler.

See also Impy's "Unified Theory" posting, which may include some of what you want as well. And it's never a bad idea to look at the Heretic Knowledge Vault for more, although that may land you in an information-overload situation...

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
nazerith
New Poster

Post by nazerith »

Thanks for the links, gonna check them out now.

If I wanted to play a character completely outside the creation guide, but well within the Errant Story universe, are you the guy I need to pass it through? I'm still a little foggy on who is the game master for this place. :-)
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

That's because there isn't a game master, it's a cooperative game. However, if you have questions about whether or not your character fits in the Errant Story universe, I'd probably be the one to ask. If you have questions about whether or not your character is a good fit for the game, Graybeard or Viking-Sensei would probably be the ones to ask.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
nazerith
New Poster

Post by nazerith »

Well I'm already talking to Greybeard about the character, but I'll send you the first draft as well and get your thought on it.

:-)