Farrel: Ladies' Day Out

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Re: Farrel: Ladies' Day Out

Post by Jack Rothwell »

OOC Fast forwarding is fine with me. If it's ok with everyone I had a plan to have a couple of npc's chasing them to the soutern continent on another ship for fun and games in the next thread./OOC
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

[OOC]Sounds good.[/OOC]
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

OOC: OK, new thread will go up tomorrow morning. Feel free to give any parting shots here, then I'll lock it when there's a new one. (Or feel free yourselves; recommended title is "To the Southern Continent," although I can't promise that the Good Ship Lollipop will actually get there any time soon ...)

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

"Gooooooing hooooome! Goooooing hoooome!"

Tamina's mood was back up again now it was clear she was getting out of the Port very soon. She spoke in a singsong voice and vaulted playfully over the crates and posts in their path. Pausing now and then and skip around Jamie and make a face at the giggling Nera.

"Gonna see the Killikah*! I'll introduce you Jay-me, they'll like you. They don't mind ootsad... outsid... umm... strangers anyway, 'specially one with a cute kid."

The ship was coming into view. It was immediately obvious that Captain Rigby's estimation of his livelihood had been correct. The Clark was a modest size, but well-maintained and armed. The bow featured a snarling seamonster with a horn pointing an accusing finger at the ocean around it. The two-tone sails were being unfurled by the skeleton crew left on board the ship. These men, looking considerably less worse for wear than the shipmates staggering some distance behind the trio, hailed a salute to the podgy, short Captain and he made his unsteady way up the waterfront, a hand still clasped around his last beer.

Robin Loklier once again found himself stomping around a back alley and kicking debris around as he watched the group making their exit towards the boat. He'd had them, all the Gods damn it, all he'd had to do was close the distance and surround them. But that was before they walked out with two dozen armed men in tow. The Eisenfaust employee weighed up his chances with his men against a group of that size and found them floating towards the cieling.

He slammed his palms against a wall and tried to think. His options were few and none were appealing. He could follow them on a ship of his own and somehow try to capture them at their destination, wherever that was, he could report his failure to Elke (who had little love for him as was becoming increasingly clear these days) which would probably result in Alec's right hand man Gabriel breaking into his house on a late night and disembowling him with a spoon (he'd heard some crazy stories about that guy) or he could go home, pack his bags and run.

As the group started up the gangplank, Robin made his decision.

*- sisterhood
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

OOC: OK, new thread open. Swift, I suggest you introduce your "village idiot" there, and others will be joining soon. Things occurring in Lorrel (Elke's later interactions with Locklier and/or Fredriel, Jasmine's arrival to hunt down her daughter) can all be written there, too; the title doesn't mean that only stuff on the Good Ship Lollipop, and later at the Southern Continent, can be contributed. Have fun!

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.