Farrel: Ladies' Day Out

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
ComradeHavok
Free Under My Black Flag

Re: Farrel: Ladies' Day Out

Post by ComradeHavok »

Himiko stands up and starts to head out of the brothel. "Well, lets get going then."
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Jack Rothwell wrote:"Hi, hi... hi, hi, hi." She waved a hand at the teenager on the bed and leaned forward as if confiding a secret. "Mah head feels funny." She whispered.
"Well, hi there pretty kitty!" Jamie smiled. "I bet your head really does. I just bet they drugged you with something." The smile turned into a frown. "And that's going to be a problem, because stealing catgirls is really hard when they aren't completely there."

She rose and examined the room. The window was shut, and a quick examination revealed bars (not that she was surprised.) The only way out was to either blow the window open, or through the door she just entered by. She thought a moment.

"What we need is a distraction." She turned to the catgirl. "Hey! How much of your brain is still in there?"
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

"Hey! How much of your brain is still in there?"

The kobold reached up and rapped a hand on the side of her head, grinning at the percussive noise it made.

"Brain's a drum now." She volunteered. "Stealing sounds fun. Steel drum." She jumped onto the bed and started tapping out a rhythm on the bed post, waggling her oversized ears in time much to Nera's amusement.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

"Riiiiiiiight," Jamie muttered. "So I can't count on you being able to work out how to get you out of here just now. That's a bit problematic." She prowled about a bit. "What I wouldn't give for a three penny-weight sack of feathers, gold falcon statue, and ten gallons of industrial lubricant right now..." She scowled. Then she got a sudden grin on her face. She suddenly started stripping out of her clothes. Once she was down to nothing, she tossed them towards Tamina. "Here! Put those on."
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

OOC I'm going off the wiki page for the clothes Jamie wears. I'll retcon if it needs changing./OOC

"Oh! Swapsies?" The kobold followed suit, changing out of the hides she wore and into the bulky clothes the teen had, making an uncomfortable noise as she manouevered her tail down one of the legs of the trousers.

"Feel like a tent now." She said, holding the edges of the overcoat at maximum width to demonstrate. "Are we going camping?"
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

"Nope!" Jamie laughed. "We're playing 'Hide and Go Seek'. I'm going to tell you where to go hide, then I'm going to go keep the seekers from finding you." She quickly changed Nera's diaper while giving very detailed instructions as to how to get to the Eisenfaust headquarters. When finished she thrust Nera into the kobold's arms and buried the kittygirl's ears under the hood on the cloak. "Take her with you. There's no way Elke would turn you aside with the tyke vouching for you."

Jamie grinned. Elke was going to be pissed. No, she was going to be murderously livid. But if Jamie was really as important as Elke claimed, then she'd pull Jamie's bare naked fat out of the fire. At which point Jamie would go ahead and call them even for the whole incident with the spy-ware in her veins. It was going to be fun!

"Ready?" she asked, grabbing the door handle and waggling her eyes outrageously.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

The kobold's head swam, but through the haze the instructions for the game seemed like the most enjoyable idea in the world. She nodded excitedly, gently bouncing the toddler in her arms.

"K, k, k, k, k, I'm ready!"

She was having a hell of a time concentrating, maybe it had been what the bad men had made her drink earlier. They'd been a little rough in the delivery at the time but for some reason that didn't matter much to her now. She pulled a funny face which sent the toddler into peals of laughter and walked through the door.

"Walking, not running..." she murmured.

She strolled past the bad men on the balcony at a normal pace and kept her head down as the girl had told her to do. After all, they wouldn't start counting until she was out of sight so there was no need to run past them. But it was important to hurry afterwards, oh yes, the girl had been clear about that. She wouldn't win the game unless she got to the 'best hiding place ever'.

The kobold walked out the entrance to The Red Rose and broke into a jog just as the pair of security guards opened up the door to room 3.

"Alright cat, time to get you back to your... your..."

The lead guard's mouth hung agape at the naked girl in the room in place of his charge.

"W-where's the bloody kobold gone?" He spluttered.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Showtime...

Jamie made her eyes boggle at the two guards standing there. She made her jaw drop. She then made herself draw a deep breath and then scream at the top of her lungs.

"PERVERTS! HENTAI! BAKA! CHIKAN!" She wasn't completely certain she was using the Tsuirakuan terms correctly, having learned them only by context, but by the looks on the faces of the guards, she was close enough. "HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY NUBILE UNDERAGED BODY!"

"U... underaged?" One of the security guards looked alarmed. "You mean you're..."

Before the guards could begin recovering their wits to question what a nude underage girl was doing in place of their catgirl, Jamie had lept forward, kicked both firmly in the crotches, and dashed out the door. She hurried down the hall and ran into the front room with its inebriated guests, gyrating dancers, and wait staff. Before anyone had time to even quite realize what was going on she rushed to the middle of the room and then quite deliberately crashed into one of the serving girls. The two women collapsed in a crash of platters, glasses, and beer, making a grand racket and an even grander mess. Every eye in the room turned towards Jamie.

She lept to her feet and covered herself as best she could. "MOLLESTERS! PEEPING TOMS!" She drew a particularly deep breath, causing her less than bodacious chest to swell beyond what her hand could cover. "PEDOPHILES!" she shrieked. "I don't care HOW much community service I owe! I am telling that police chief I am through, absolutely through going undercover for him! I'm seventeen! I should be in school, not investigating child sex crimes! I have HAD it with you child molesting fiends!"

At the mention of the words "pedophiles", "seventeen", and "child molesting" the room took a collective breath, stared at one another, and went absolutely berserk. Some people were rushing to get out the doors, others were arguing with one another about what the age of consent was, and still others were complaining to the staff that they hadn't been informed that loli was on the menu. The noise and chaos looked total. With a grin Jamie snatched a tablecloth from one of the tables, wrapped it around herself, and made a bolt for the side door.

They'll be hours figuring out what happened, she thought to herself.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Alec Fredriel could only watch agog as his 'business enterprise' turned into a panicking, liquored up mob who were either pouring, pushing, shoving and kicking their way out the nearest available exit, or taking advantage of the chaos to help themselves to some of the more exotic bottles behind the bar. He gathered himself up enough to roar to his security.

"Get this fucking place under control!" He seized Ted by the collar as the smaller man tried to scamper past, his legs still pinwheeling as he fought to keep going, a sharp yank brought him back to attention.

"You." Alec growled. "You gather your comrades and get the 'money' to the rooms upstairs as soon as possible or I'll have a word with Elke and get a pair of eisen-goons to force feed you your own hands, clear?"

Ted nodded mutely and rushed off to deal with the situation. Alec made his way to a locked door opposite the bar that functioned as his office, waving over a heavily muscled and utterly humourless looking man in his thirties as he went. The other security in the building may have been little better than big men who dealt in fists but the one who approached the Red Rose's owner moved with an eerie grace that marked him as a trained warrior. He tugged irritably at the armour he wore as if eager to put it to the test.

"I'm heading back to my estate. Send someone up with a report about what happened within the hour."

"And if the law starts poking around?" The man asked, Alec waved a hand dismissively.

"Over this? Just tell them the usual. Bribe them off if you have to, but find out if anyone's missing before that happens. The last thing I need is a pissy hooker with a grudge telling who knows who, who knows what."

"Understood sir."

"Don't fuck this up." The fat man stepped through the door and closed it shut behind him.

At that moment a kobold in baggy clothes was jogging down a street with an infant in her arms.

"Germaine street... germaine street." She stopped and looked up at a sign. "GERMAINE STREET!"

People were giving her a wide-berth but at least no-one was calling for the watch. She cut down the new path, half capering from the euphoria that the drug was still having on her, half from being able to move freely for the first time in weeks. She'd heard some kind of noise erupting behind her but at that moment she was too caught up in 'the game' to care.

Admittedly paying complete and total attention was difficult. And there were more than a small number of distractions for a doped-up kobold, whose species wasn't exactly famed for being focused and goal-driven. To her credit, she actually got quite far before the kid in her arms made a noise which pulled her to a stop.

"Whats it doing?" She said, holding up the child for inspection. Nera waggled her arms towards a vendor who'd set up a barbarque on the corner. The smell of cooking meat hit the kobolds nostrils.
Last edited by Jack Rothwell on October 19th, 2010, 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hours
Unit of Time

Post by Hours »

By the time everyone was running about in a fuss, Jonah was already near the door retrieving his firearm. It was around the time when a naked girl ran around screaming about the police that he rolled his eyes and wondered why he ever came to this place. He turned to the tsuirakuan girl and holstered his weapons at his belt under his coat.

'Let's get out of here. Everyone's going crazy and I don't think this place'll be standing in the morning.' Jonah stepped out the door and looked up to the clouds in the dusk sky, 'Probably for the best... You think it looks like rain?'