Kiyoka, part 2

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
LordofNightmares
Forum Regular

Re: Kiyoka, part 2

Post by LordofNightmares »

(OOC: lets say we packed and got ready to leave on the ship Tsubasa has packed a few tools and weapons along with cloths and a few personal items.)
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

OOC:
LordofNightmares wrote:(OOC: lets say we packed and got ready to leave on the ship Tsubasa has packed a few tools and weapons along with cloths and a few personal items.)
OK. You two might have a bit of fun with arranging the airship if you wish, so I'll leave the thread open for a while. Otherwise we'll see you (or not...) in Saus the next day; airships don't travel instantaneously, even high-speed ones...

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
LordofNightmares
Forum Regular

Standing in mid awe of Kiyoka's Air-ship dealership
"Just how rich is your family again?" she asked looking at one price tag at 4,200,000 that was without extra options.
A striking thought crossed her mind, Who is going to fly it?
Of all the skills she had learned this was not one of them.
Leaning to whisper in Kureji's ear "I like it and the guide on Air-ships said this was in the top 20 of the fastest, and another thing who is flying it?"

"Ladies my I pry in to what you are saying?" The dealer spoke to the two "if you looking at this one here."

"Do you know any reliable Captains for hire?" Tsubasa asked the dealer.

(OOC Sorry for not posting here in a while as to get this moving . kind of had a bit of writers block =>.<=)
LordofNightmares
Forum Regular

(OOC): I am just going to skip to Saus because I am really still just stuck in Kiyoka.:(ooc)