2016-04-02: 3d Pig Disgusting

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2016-04-02: 3d Pig Disgusting

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for 3d Pig Disgusting
jy3
New Poster

Re: 2016-04-02: 3d Pig Disgusting

Post by jy3 »

Well, it was this or something like
NAGA: And then the jackass starts talking about how hot being sacrificed to Kali would be! I mean, bungled theology aside, none of my family have actually been Hindu for at least three generations.
NIKKI: Was that because none of you believed, or because the gods wouldn't take any of you?
NAGA: Me-ow. Anyway, then he starts going on about how all of us love water and how pool sex is the best.
NIKKI: So he started stereotyping your people? (Sarcastically) I can't imagine what that must be like.
NAGA: (Completely seriously) No you can't. Anyway, I figured he'd probably be as slimy going down as he was to talk to, so I hit him over the head and left him naked on the side of the interstate.
NIKKI: What exactly did you expect when you started bringing people home because all they saw about you was 'cartoon snake girls are hot'?
NAGA: Point taken.
FRAN: Now you know why I zap anyone who works magic into a pickup line. Aside from that it started being funnier than the actual lines the fifth time.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Sadly, running away screaming from his first sexual encounter was probably the best decision this guy has and will ever make in his life.
project2051
New Poster

Post by project2051 »

While I would take a leave on the pity sex from Naga, I might go for a pity cuddle.

Even with all her bad evil nasty traits, Naga still ends up being one of my favorite characters. And it's not just the Naga tits, though those do help a little.
Darekun
One Post Wonder

Post by Darekun »

I don't get it. I've just spent a bunch of time on Wikipedia, and while snake males are pretty freaky, snake females aren't that far from human. What was he reacting to? Did he just get impatient at the big scale covering her?
Devon
Forum Regular

Post by Devon »

Heh, I wonder how would he have reacted to a drider/jorōgumo...
Darekun wrote:I don't get it. I've just spent a bunch of time on Wikipedia, and while snake males are pretty freaky, snake females aren't that far from human. What was he reacting to? Did he just get impatient at the big scale covering her?
I dunno. I can see how those could be a turn off. They look as if somebody had taken a knife and had sliced a chunk of the snake off...

I think there are a couple interesting points:

1.-Naga probably has little action, and when she does, it is with the guys who are the real bottom of the barrel, those who are really, really, really desperate or with perverted creeps.

2.-She brags about being a great hunter, but if this guy has escaped from her coils and she couldn't outrun him before he reaches the door, she really makes a crappy snake.
Ugwump
Forum Regular

Post by Ugwump »

This reminds me of a line from Porky's; "[T]he Food and Drug Administration will get ya for fucking food."
Reahbo
One Post Wonder

Post by Reahbo »

What do you mean they're not that far from human?
Last edited by Reahbo on December 7th, 2023, 4:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

@Devon would be nice if you SPOILERED those images.

Anyways, if he was really a weabo fan of snake girls then he most likely already knows and is perfectly fine with it.