2011-03-30: The Truth

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-03-30: The Truth

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for The Truth
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: 2011-03-30: The Truth

Post by Imp-Chan »

I often feel this way about letting Poe drive.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
beckbat
Forum Trainee
Location: Ottawa, Ontario... Fuming about people making the Capital synonymous with the government.

Post by beckbat »

again, no feet = ?how does she drive? Is there something I'm missing? Also, say this much for Naga she does actually consider them friends rather than potential food sources, although if it came down to it and she was starving with only the 2 of them around I'm sure that all bets would be off.
Because character development is interesting (Also, the other options are a unlikable angry emo and an annoying old mother figure).
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

beckbat wrote:again, no feet = ?how does she drive? Is there something I'm missing? Also, say this much for Naga she does actually consider them friends rather than potential food sources, although if it came down to it and she was starving with only the 2 of them around I'm sure that all bets would be off.
She uses the tip of her tail to push down the pedals.
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

Since she's only got one tail she can only push down one of the pedals. And the break isn't the one.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

If it's an automatic she only needs to push one peddle at a time, really. It's pretty rare to push both gas and break at the same time. I figure she ran into the pole simply because it seemed like a fun idea at the time.