2011-07-15: The One Where Poe is a God Damn Asshole Again

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-07-15: The One Where Poe is a God Damn Asshole Again

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

RGE
Errant Scholar

Re: 2011-07-15: The One Where Poe is a God Damn Asshole Agai

Post by RGE »

Oh, it's that popular girl everyone loves. Does this mean that Tekmage the Artificer is really a robot she built? Because she didn't use to have any living parents, did she?
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

You do realise I still hate you for killing of Bush? :x

Probably still my favourite chara in all your stuff, only rivaled by Sara and to some part Bani.
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

RGE wrote:Oh, it's that popular girl everyone loves. Does this mean that Tekmage the Artificer is really a robot she built? Because she didn't use to have any living parents, did she?
Yeah, odds are good that Tekmage is a robot or a minion. Jordan/Janis' parent's died in a bad car accident.

This may explain why Tekmage was so excited for his 'daughter' to have a boyfriend.

That, or she has a completely different backstory in this world (like the faeries in ES)
Drannin
Prince of Space

Post by Drannin »

Hey, she finally got some! Good for her!

...I wonder if Janis is actually Tekmage, but that wouldn't quite make sense...
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Nice to see those ti... Jordan again. I always enjoyed her. And hey! She got some! Woot!
anon200
New Poster

Post by anon200 »

It might actualy make sense drannin, or she could be controlling tekmage remotely
Immanio
Forum Regular

Post by Immanio »

Bah, Jordan with that eedjit?

Well worth it to see her again, I guess. And her assets, too. You know, about 9 years ago I was reading EN and Jordan said something like "I'm 16 years old and I've never been kissed", and I was thinking "16? Try 18". Now she's getting laid, and I... have added 9 years to my age. :P
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

I find it a little creepy that Jordan and I age at the same rate. A decade ago, I was also sixteen years old, and reading Exploitation Now as a fangirl. Funny what ten years will change.

Also, I totally get why Jordan would sleep with the pretty but stupid one. In her position, given her past experiences, it's probably safest. Plus, where is she ever going to find a guy as smart as she is? When even government-experiment super-geniuses look dumb to you, you might as well select based on looks and stamina.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Well, as much of a vain and shallow jerkass as he is, I have to give him this. He didn't do the cookie of pretending her arm wasn't artificial nor did he get all obsessive about it and wanting to know every detail about it. Instead he directly addressed it, let her know he was cool with it, and shut up so she could move the conversation in whatever direction she felt most comfortable with. That's a move that will go miles.