2011-08-22: Palaces & Ponies

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-08-22: Palaces & Ponies

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Palaces & Ponies
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: 2011-08-22: Palaces & Ponies

Post by Viking-Sensei »

I still say we can totally do this. This is the link Poe provided a couple months back when I suggested we (in real life) do this, record it, and then offer our Pony D&D adventures to you all as a Podcast.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

... he is the DM's girlfriend.
SubversiveCynic
The Goddamn Batman

Post by SubversiveCynic »

I'm pretty sure a vampire playing My Little Pony based D&D may be a sign that its time to sacrifice Meyers in some sort of unholy rite designed to bring balance back to the world of fiction.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

You know. When I read this strip, I was kinda reminded of this here (Warning, page in German). Unfortunately, an English version of it has yet to be produced afaik.

While I've never played the game myself, several friends that did assured me of it being among the most brutal ones they ever tried. Which probably was to be expected. You are playing a stuffed animal after all.
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

Viking-Sensei wrote:I still say we can totally do this. This is the link Poe provided a couple months back when I suggested we (in real life) do this, record it, and then offer our Pony D&D adventures to you all as a Podcast.
Still totally willing to do that. We just need people to play it with.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

I think I may actually know some people now. How many people would you want for a full game?
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Kaoy
One Post Wonder

Post by Kaoy »

Excuse me, good sir, but your alt text is offensive to Earth Ponies. Being hard working, multi-skilled, obviously prolific(have you tried counting the members of Applejack's family lately?) makes them the perfect stand in for humans. /brony

P.S. - I live an hour North of you, in Dayton, so hey, if you need a seat filler...
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Viking-Sensei wrote:I still say we can totally do this. This is the link Poe provided a couple months back when I suggested we (in real life) do this, record it, and then offer our Pony D&D adventures to you all as a Podcast.
Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure the alien's character isn't legal. For one thing, I don't see any rules for alicorns.
Drusia
Veteran of the Errant War

Post by Drusia »

Just read this comic (yes, I'm rather behind on DNPWWO) and then spent 30 mins searching the web for "Friendship and Magic" the MLP tabletop RPG.

I am so sad this does not yet actually exist. Orwellian horror aside, what a great way to introduce young children to tabletop RP!