2011-09-16: My Little Xanatos Gambit

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-09-16: My Little Xanatos Gambit

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for My Little Xanatos Gambit
Dakhran
New Poster

Re: 2011-09-16: My Little Xanatos Gambit

Post by Dakhran »

Kudos for making me laugh so hard I nearly passed out! :lol:

Double points for both referring to the WORST RPG EVER, and to the browser flytrap that is TV Tropes.

Although I'm surprised she didn't also hold out for an epic-level Siberys Shard of the Mage... :ugeek:

PS: for those who might not know already, and would be tempted to Google it, do *not* look up FATAL. Forget that it exists. Seriously, it will rape your brain worse than an entire library of Lovecraftian tomes...
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

But she looks so sad in the first panels. Did she really win? Or were her dreams crushed, and all she has to show for it are a few imaginary items belonging to her mortal RPG character?
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Dakhran wrote:PS: for those who might not know already, and would be tempted to Google it, do *not* look up FATAL. Forget that it exists. Seriously, it will rape your brain worse than an entire library of Lovecraftian tomes...
I thought the RPG.net review was pretty funny. (Granted, when the reviewers described FATAL as "the date rape RPG", the creators' rebuttal asked where in the game dating is mentioned...)
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

Yeah, one kinda wonders. Does she feel bad about what she did? Or did she actually want to play the game? From all we know, the latter is entirely possible.
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.